|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Commercial, Industrial, And Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing
Commercial And Institutional-Type Electric Lighting Fixtures, Including Parts And Accessories
Industrial-Type Electric Lighting Fixtures, Including Parts And Accessories
Commercial, Industrial, And Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||7%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||5%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||15%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Industrial Machinery Installation, Repair, and Maintenance Workers||5%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||26%|
|Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers||8%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||16%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||8%|
|Other Production Occupations||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||5%|
Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Appalachian Lighting Systems||13|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- 3D Printing at CES 2018: 13 experts identify trends - However, the major industrial 3D printing enterprises did not attend ... for things like the creation of custom earbuds or jigs and fixtures on the manufacturing line. 3DPI: What non-3D printing technology at CES 2018 stands out? (01/12/2018)
- Closing bell: Sensex ends up 184 pts; Nifty, Midcap at record close; Yes Bank gains 5% - Silver followed suit and recaptured the Rs 40,000-mark due to increased offtake by industrial units and coin makers ... to Rs 395.21 crore for construction of institutional, & commercial including electrical, plumbing & firefighting services. (01/05/2018)
- Current by GE Marks Industrial Lighting Milestone as Fortune 500 Companies Transition to Sensor-Enabled Ceilings - The business is celebrating shipment of its one millionth Albeo LED fixture, a product primarily used in industrial manufacturing facilities ... s leading manufacturers.” For most commercial buildings, lighting represents approximately 40 percent ... (10/26/2017)
- Orbittal sets up a new LED lights manufacturing facility in Pune - This new unit will undertake manufacturing of all types of industrial and commercial LED light fixtures including flame proof ... has invested Rs 6 crore in setting up this new LED lights manufacturing facility. The installed manufacturing capacity of ... (09/27/2017)
- U.S. Commercial, Industrial, And Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Market 2017 - Analysis And Forecast to 2020 - Research and Markets - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Commercial, Industrial, And Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth ... (02/03/2017)
- ECC Business, Industry Center Project on Track — Should Be Completed September 19 - The college purchased the center, which is located adjacent to the main campus in Union, in April 2015 to use for its advanced manufacturing programs, including industrial engineering ... courtyard infill addition, light fixtures, piping insulation ... (07/23/2016)
- SPPI opens leading-edge 200-ha ecozone in Malvar, Batangas - A 200-hectare area for light ... commercial area anchored by SM Mall but also institutional facilities like Xavier University, hotel, church and government offices. SPPI boasts of being a key building block to developing many of the country’s key ... (04/15/2016)
- Fluorescent to LED Troffer Retrofit Kit comes in 2 x 2 ft model. - Result is an inexpensive, energy efficient, ultra long-life, maintenance-free interior lighting system a wide variety of commercial, industrial and institutional end users ... retail stores, manufacturing plants, medical facilities, schools and warehouses ... (03/09/2015)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $13,784,053 on Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing. It has awarded 587 contracts to 197 companies, with an average value of $69,970 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Lamps (i.e., lighting fixtures), commercial, industrial, and institutional, manufacturing, Chandeliers, and institutional electric, Luminous panel ceilings, electric, Industrial lighting fixtures, Wall lamps (i.e., commericial, institutional, and industrial electric, Lighting fixtures, institutional electric, Institutional lighting fixtures, Ceiling lighting fixtures, Commercial lighting fixtures, Recessed lighting housings and trim (except residential), Solar lighting fixtures (except residential), Emergency lighting (i.e., battery backup) manufacturing, Industrial mercury lighting fixtures, Illuminated indoor lighting fixtures (e.g., directional, exit) manufacturing, Fluorescent lighting fixtures, commercial electric, Grow light fixtures (except residential) manufacturing, Pendant lamps (except residential), Desk lamps, industrial electric, etc.