|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Home Health Equipment Rental
Overview: the U.S. Home Health Equipment Rental Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Home Health Equipment Rental:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Home Health Equipment Rental industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Number of Companies||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Rental And Leasing Of Home Health-Care Equipment
Consumer Goods Rental And Leasing Related Services
Reselling Services For Merchandise, Retail
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Home Health Equipment Rental company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Home Health Equipment Rental industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Home Health Equipment Rental measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||4%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||42%|
|Supervisors of Sales Workers||6%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Sales Workers||6%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||6%|
|Retail Sales Workers||32%|
|Counter and Rental Clerks and Parts Salespersons||23%|
|Counter and Rental Clerks||23%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||19%|
|Information and Record Clerks||7%|
|Customer Service Representatives||6%|
|Customer Service Representatives||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||20%|
|Motor Vehicle Operators||11%|
|Driver/Sales Workers and Truck Drivers||10%|
|Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers||9%|
|Material Moving Workers||9%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||9%|
|Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand||9%|
Home Health Equipment Rental Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Automated Security Alert|
|Total Respiratory & Rehab|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Property: spotlight on Charlo - Apart from all the benefits of living in Charlo, Hayley loves her home. “We love that Charlo has nice ... We love to walk our dogs there while our children play on the playground equipment. I love to run or drive along Margery Avenue and see all the ... (01/12/2018)
- Junk Removal Service vs. Dumpster Rental - Junk Removal Manalapan - You are faced with a decision: to either hire a junk removal service or rent a Dumpster ... t risk your physical health hauling all the stuff out on your own and putting it into a Dumpster. Junk removal specialists have safety equipment to get your ... (01/11/2018)
- Global Medical Equipment Rental Market Forecast to 2027 - Durable Medical Equipment, Surgical Equipment, Personal and Home Care Equipment, Electrical and Digital Equipment, Storage and transport, Personal & Home Care Rental, Institutional Medical Equipment Rental and Leading Companies The global medical equipment ... (01/10/2018)
- Vandalia Rental Donates to Ronald McDonald House Charities - This summer, the Vandalia Rental team voted to lend their support to this "home-away-from-home" for families of critically ... The Genie SX-180 is a very special piece of equipment. There are only a handful of them within the rental industry in the ... (01/04/2018)
- Baton Rouge's biggest 2017 business stories: Industrial boom winding down, health care picking up & more - Construction from the state's industrial boom helped buoy the job market, though it's winding down from peak levels, while health ... H&E Equipment Services swung and missed on a $510 million deal for Neff Corp. after the Miami-based equipment rental ... (12/31/2017)
- Employee buys Southern Oregon Medical Equipment - Croy worked the seven previous years for Home Medical ... dynamics of the Medicare-driven industry led Southern Oregon Medical Equipment to discontinue Medicare billing some time ago. Monthly oxygen tank rental reimbursements have dropped from $200 ... (10/20/2017)
- Research and Markets: Medical Equipment Rental and Leasing - Global Strategic Business Report 2013-2018: Protection against Technological Obsolescence - has announced the addition of the "Medical Equipment Rental and Leasing - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering. This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Equipment Rental and Leasing in US$ Million. The report provides ... (06/14/2013)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $132,708,146 on Home Health Equipment Rental. It has awarded 1,135 contracts to 48 companies, with an average value of $2,764,753 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Oxygen equipment rental (i.e. home use), Crutches, invalid, rental, Home health furniture and equipment rental, Hospital equipment rental (i.e. home use), Walker, Hospital bed rental and leasing (i.e. home use), Wheel chair rental, Furniture, home health, Hospital furniture and equipment rental (i.e. home use), Invalid equipment rental (i.e., home use), etc.