|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers
Overview of the U.S. Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Number of Companies||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Manufactured (Mobile) Homes, Excluding Modular Homes
New Single-Section Manufactured (Mobile) Homes, 14 Feet Wide
New Single-Section Manufactured (Mobile) Homes, Greater Than 14 Feet Wide
New Multisection Manufactured (Mobile) Homes, Two Sections
New Multisection Manufactured (Mobile) Homes, Three Or More Sections
Other New Manufactured (Mobile) Homes & Parts & Accessories
Used Single-Section Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
Used Multisection Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
All Nonmerchandise Receipts
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||3%|
|Personal Care and Service Occupations||12%|
|Animal Care and Service Workers||11%|
|Nonfarm Animal Caretakers||10%|
|Nonfarm Animal Caretakers||10%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||58%|
|Supervisors of Sales Workers||8%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Sales Workers||8%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||8%|
|Retail Sales Workers||48%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||11%|
Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Suarez Corporation Industries||152|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- RSAR Releases 2017 Fourth Quarter/December Existing Home Sales Report - All sales numbers are for existing “stick built single family dwellings” only and do not include condominium, townhome, manufactured, modular or newly constructed homes. The median sales price of existing condominium/townhomes in Washoe County in the ... (01/10/2018)
- UPDATE - Sprout Announces Acquisition of EcoCabins Sales Pipeline for Thousands of Tiny House Builds Over Three Years - has purchased substantially all of the assets of a Colorado Springs based tiny house and modular home dealer and designer, EcoCabins, LLC, a subsidiary of EcoVentures, LLC. This asset purchase includes a mix of stock plus stock incentives for continued ... (01/09/2018)
- Modular homes "Their time has come" - Press Release: Star Date 1/1/2018- Stanley Dye the Owner of Star Modular Homes Alabama based in Cullman Alabama, is one of Alabama's leading New Home Dealers and Modular Builder since 1989... Stanley announced today a new strategic expansion of the Modular ... (01/08/2018)
- Modular home and building dealers say transients frequently take shelter - SPRINGFIELD, Mo. A fire overnight destroyed some of the inventory at a business that sells modular commercial buildings in Springfield. Investigators don't know a cause yet, but some people have their suspicions. The fire broke out at about 2:00 Friday ... (10/13/2017)
- Modular homes are an alternative for careful buyers - Follow these tips to help you find a modular home that will fit your needs. Your first stop is finding a qualified, licensed dealer who works with modular home manufacturers. The best dealers are licensed general contractor who can handle all aspects of ... (06/04/2014)
- Building blocks: Modular home sales increase - Webb bought a 1,680-square-foot ranch-style unit from Sunrise Housing in Iowa Falls. He had some land just outside La Porte City, and he wanted a new place; he just didn’t want to build a standard house that might take the better part of a year to finish ... (11/06/2013)
- Mobile/Manufactured Home Sales Agent - Great opportunity for career minded people. We are looking for existing licensed mobile and manufactured home agents, or others with no experience wishing to start a new career. Our business has proven to be the most stable thru all economies and market ... (09/27/2013)
- Research and Markets: 2010 U.S. Manufactured Mobile Home Dealers Industry Report - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f0a79b/2010_u_s_manufact) has announced the addition of the "2010 U.S. Manufactured Mobile Home Dealers Industry Report" report to their offering. The U.S ... (06/03/2010)
- Manufactured homes, easier on budgets, post rising sales - Such a climb in the price of conventional homes has helped fuel sales of mobile homes, which an image-conscious industry now calls "manufactured homes." A two-bedroom mobile home can be had for a small fraction of the price of a site-built house ... (10/19/2005)
- Tricks, traps of manufactured home market - That means buyers of manufactured homes, also called "mobile homes," although they really aren't mobile after being moved to their home site, should arrange financing before even setting foot on a dealer's lot. The author recommends visiting at least three ... (04/25/2003)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $349,802 on Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers. It has awarded 7 contracts to 5 companies, with an average value of $69,960 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Used manufactured (mobile) home dealers, Manufactured (mobile) home dealers, Mobile home dealers, manufactured, etc.