|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Offices of Bank Holding Companies
Overview: the U.S. Offices of Bank Holding Companies Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Offices of Bank Holding Companies:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Offices of Bank Holding Companies industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Number of Companies||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Interest And Dividends, Including From Subsidiaries
Gains (Losses) From Securities And Other Assets Sold Or Traded (Report Losses By Including A Dash Prior To The Value.)
Administrative And Management Services
All Other Revenue
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Offices of Bank Holding Companies company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Offices of Bank Holding Companies industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Offices of Bank Holding Companies measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||4%|
|Operations Specialties Managers||8%|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations||22%|
|Business Operations Specialists||13%|
|Computer and Mathematical Occupations||11%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||26%|
|Information and Record Clerks||7%|
Offices of Bank Holding Companies Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Wells Fargo Financial Leasing||429|
|Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas||59|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- City Holding Company : Increases Quarterly Dividend On Common Shares - Earnings have also recently been used to bolster capital for internal growth, and to complete a cash acquisition of three branch offices in Lexington, Kentucky. City Holding Company is the parent company of City National Bank of West Virginia. City ... (12/13/2017)
- Citizens Holding Company Announces Cash Dividend - Citizens Holding Company is a one-bank holding company and the parent company of The ... in fourteen counties in East Central and South Mississippi and a loan production office in north Mississippi. In addition to full service commercial banking, the ... (12/01/2017)
- First NBC Bank Holding Company (FNBC) - First NBC Bank (“Bank”), the wholly-owned banking subsidiary of First NBC Bank Holding Company (“Company”) (NASDAQ: FNBC), was closed today by the Louisiana Office of Financial Institutions, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC ... (05/04/2017)
- Panhandle bank holding company buying Hamlin bank - Vista Bancshares is the holding company for Vista Bank, with 11 full-service locations in the Lubbock area, plus loan and deposit production offices in Dallas and Fort Worth. Gary Ford, president of Hamlin National Bank, said in a news release ... (01/31/2017)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of First NBC Bank Holding Company Announced by Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm - BENSALEM, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces an investigation on behalf of investors of First NBC Bank Holding Company (“First NBC Bank” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: FNBC) concerning the Company and its officers ... (05/12/2016)
- Easthampton Savings Bank, Hometown Bank of Oxford to merge holding companies - EASTHAMPTON - Easthampton Savings Bank is merging its ... The combined mutual holding company will have more than $1.7 billion in assets and over $180 million in equity capital with a branch network of 23 offices located throughout central and western ... (09/25/2015)
- Great Bend bank holding company to relocate to Wichita - American State Bancshares, a Great Bend-based bank holding company with $675 million in assets ... will be moving into more than 2,700 square feet of office space at Occidental Management’s Northrock Offices, 8111 E. 32nd St. North. (08/20/2014)
- Office warehouse transferred to bank holding company - Jatwil Inc., a Sarasota company managed by Charles H. Wilson III, transferred an 18,900-square-foot office warehouse complex at 2341 Porter Lake Drive in Sarasota to a subsidiary of Cadence Bank in a deal valued at $790,000. Jatwil paid $192,000 for the ... (01/04/2013)
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Bank holding companies (except managing), Holding companies, bank (except managing), etc.