|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Recreational Goods Rental
Overview of the U.S. Recreational Goods Rental IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Recreational Goods Rental: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Recreational Goods Rental industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Number of Companies||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Rental And Leasing Of Sports And Recreational Equipment
Consumer Goods Rental And Leasing Related Services
Reselling Services For Merchandise, Retail
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Recreational Goods Rental company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Recreational Goods Rental industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Recreational Goods Rental measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||4%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||42%|
|Supervisors of Sales Workers||6%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Sales Workers||6%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||6%|
|Retail Sales Workers||32%|
|Counter and Rental Clerks and Parts Salespersons||23%|
|Counter and Rental Clerks||23%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||19%|
|Information and Record Clerks||7%|
|Customer Service Representatives||6%|
|Customer Service Representatives||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||20%|
|Motor Vehicle Operators||11%|
|Driver/Sales Workers and Truck Drivers||10%|
|Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers||9%|
|Material Moving Workers||9%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||9%|
|Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand||9%|
Recreational Goods Rental Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- The TSA's Top 10 Strangest Finds of 2017 - After all, it’s from the disposed goods of bygone civilizations that archaeologists have ... Pass the salt, please!) Wedged between a rusty RV and rack of marionettes, an oil-stained gentleman inspects the sights of a hot pink .22 caliber rifle, aiming ... (01/10/2018)
- Art festivals, concerts and more In The 239 calendar - 239-479-LAFF or laughincomedycafe.com Line dancing: 6:30-8 p.m. Mondays, various musical genres, Wa-ke Hatchee Recreation Center ... seafood and baked goods plus a community flea market. More information: www.BuyLocalLee.com. Parasail Adventures ... (01/10/2018)
- Want to try pot in 2018? What to bring, where to go and how to get ready in California. - Recreational cannabis is upon us ... You’ll find that dispensaries tend to stock lots of edibles – think gummies, baked goods, chocolate bars and beverages. ...and more. There are topical creams and oils made with cannabis that you can apply to ... (01/06/2018)
- Outlook 2018: Development Forecast - On the north end, sandwiched between Costco and Kidsports Complex, Spring Prairie will plow forward on its fourth phase with the arrival of Recreational Equipment ... will join the existing Hobby Lobby, Home Goods, Mattress Firm, Krispy Kreme, Costa ... (01/06/2018)
- High cost of living in Yellowknife and the N.W.T. still going up - Despite those efforts, over the last three years, the city has continued to increase fees for everything from necessities such as garbage and water, to luxuries such as using the pool and other recreational ... increase costs of goods and services provided ... (01/03/2018)
- Fishing Report for Jan. 2: Big week for bass at plethora of Valley spots - Beau Coutroul of the Camanche Recreation Co. fished the lake with a friend this week ... The new Lake McSwain park-model cabins will be available for rent in the coming weeks. Each of the six lodgings has a lake-front view and is furnished, plus has ... (01/02/2018)
- Entrepreneur turns off millennial path of college or bust - "I paid rent and had a roommate," he said ... His generation was "scammed" into buying a bill of goods in the purchase of an expensive college education that came with $300 textbooks "that change every few semesters to a new edition." (12/30/2017)
- Local lawmakers' contributions to new laws during 2017 - Senate Bill 1730 – Vehicle rentals The Renter’s Financial Responsibility and ... provides that money received by the state from the federal government under the Recreational Trails Program shall not be considered for use as aid in the construction ... (12/29/2017)
- Road transportation and car rental activities in Dubai regulated - Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Executive Council has issued a resolution regulating road transportation and car rental activities in the emirate. Resolution No. 47 of 2017 is aimed at regulating the transportation of passengers, goods ... (07/09/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $3,159,703 on Recreational Goods Rental. It has awarded 132 contracts to 55 companies, with an average value of $57,449 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Snow ski equipment rental, Bicycle rental, Beach umbrella rental, Rowboat rental, Houseboat rental, Tent, camping, rental, Moped rental, Motorcycle rental, Sports equipment rental, Canoe rental, Sporting goods rental, Golf cart rental, Yacht rental without crew, Ski equipment rental, Sailboat rental, Water ski rental, Beach chair rental, Exercise equipment rental, Personal watercraft rental, Pleasure boat rental, Boat rental, pleasure, Recreational goods rental, Surfboard rental, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.