Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing
Residential-Type Electric Lighting Fixtures (Excluding Portable), Including Parts And Accessories
Residential-Type Portable Lighting Fixtures, Including Parts And Accessories
Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Commercial, Industrial, And Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing
Commercial And Institutional-Type Electric Lighting Fixtures, Including Parts And Accessories
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||7%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||5%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||15%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Industrial Machinery Installation, Repair, and Maintenance Workers||5%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||26%|
|Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers||8%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||16%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||8%|
|Other Production Occupations||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||5%|
Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Gold Crest LLC Dba Mighty Bright||22|
|Express Imaging Systems|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- MMJ Electric Offers in Fort Lauderdale and Davie Florida Residential and Commercial Electrical Repairs - From complete home automation to installing and repairing lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, MMJ Electric provides a one-stop solution for all commercial and residential electrical service requirements. Additionally, they offer services such as the ... (01/18/2018)
- Smart Lighting Market to Reach US$ 40,388.6 Mn by 2025 - Persistence Market Research - On the basis of product type, the global market for smart lighting is segmented into fixture, lighting control ... Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Schneider Electrical S.E, Eaton Corporation, Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc, Lutron Electronics Co., Inc ... (01/15/2018)
- ELK Group International To Create 100 Jobs In Rabun Gap, Georgia - This will be ELK’s eighth U.S. location, and second in Georgia, giving the designer and importer of indoor and outdoor, residential and commercial lighting fixtures and home ... its Oregon-based headquarters and manufacturing operations to Indianapolis ... (01/12/2018)
- GCI Residential announces opening of Legacy Mount Pleasant apartments - Legacy Mount Pleasant Apartments, the latest addition to GCI Residential’s upscale Legacy brand portfolio ... USB-enabled wall outlet, designer light fixtures, hardwood-inspired flooring and walk-in closets. In addition, select suites have wraparound ... (01/12/2018)
- RAB Lighting Expands Northeast Distribution Center - RAB Distribution Centers provide fast delivery to the company's Electrical Distributor customers nationwide. RAB industry-leading LED indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures and controls ... Headquarters and newly expanded Manufacturing facilities in Northvale. (01/09/2018)
- Global Smart Lighting Market, Analysis and Forecast (2017-2023) (Focus on Fixtures, Controls And Applications in Commercial and Residential) - Some of the key players involved in this market are Acuity Brands Inc., ams AG, General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., Philips Lighting, Leviton Manufacturing Co ... various application areas, namely residential, commercial, industrial ... (09/18/2017)
- Research and Markets: Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. & Its International Trade - the Updated 2010 Year-End Edition - LLC's new report "Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2010 Year-End Edition]" to their offering. This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing fixed or ... (02/01/2011)
- Research and Markets: The Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry's Revenue for the Year 2009 Was Approximately $2.2 Billion USD - LLC's updated report "Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [Q3 2010 Edition]" to their offering. This September publication of Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing Industry ... (09/15/2010)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $2,322,863 on Residential Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing. It has awarded 195 contracts to 52 companies, with an average value of $44,670 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Track lighting fixtures and equipment, residential, electric, manufacturing, Recessed lighting housings and trim, residential electric, Ceiling lighting fixtures, Boudoir lamp fixtures manufacturing, Shades, lamp (except glass, plastics), residential-type, Floor lamps (i.e., lighting fixtures), Lighting fixtures, Fluorescent lighting fixtures, Lamp shades (except glass, Table lamps (i.e., lighting fixtures) manufacturing, Decorative area lighting fixtures, Chandeliers, Low voltage lighting equipment, Pendant lamps fixtures, Yard Lights, Wall lamps (i.e., Grow light fixtures, Lamps (i.e., Desk lamps, Solar lighting fixtures, etc.