|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||8%|
|Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||7%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||10%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers||5%|
|Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Miscellaneous Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Chemical Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Other Production Occupations||25%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||11%|
|Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders||11%|
Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Synthetic Rubber And Fibers Market Global Report 2017 - NEW YORK, June 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The synthetic rubber ... artificial elastomer which is produced via the polymerization of a variety of petroleum-based monomers. Styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) is the most prevalent synthetic rubber. The fiber ... (06/21/2017)
- Kentucky’s First-Quarter 2016 Exports Surge on Aerospace, Automotive Parts - Following aerospace products were motor vehicles ($768 million), motor vehicle parts ($422 million), pharmaceuticals and medicines ($398 million), resin, synthetic rubber, artificial and synthetic fibers and filament ($279 million), and basic chemicals ... (06/15/2016)
- Latest economic development effort off to a good start, participants say - Advanced materials Current jobs: 6,250 in manufacturing or developing plastics, resin, synthetic rubber, artificial synthetic fibers and filaments, metal forging and stampings, metal services and fabricated structural metal products. In three to ... (07/10/2015)
- Guide of Foreign Investment in Manufacturing Industries - Food Manufacturing ... Production of synthetic fibre raw materials: precision terephthalic acid, vinyl cyanide, caprolactam, nylon 66 salt and polyurethane elastic fiber and 1, 3-propanediol (4) Production of synthetic rubber: liquid butadiene styrene ... (01/22/2013)
- Research and Markets: Plastics Material and Resin Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2011 Edition] - The Plastics Material and Resin Manufacturing Industry ... resins. This 6-digit NAICS industry (325211) is under the hierarchy of Resin and Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry (32521), Resin, Synthetic Rubber, and Artificial Synthetic Fibers and ... (05/25/2011)
- HCC offers energy institute to students - petroleum manufacturing, synthetic rubber, resin, and artificial and synthetic fibers. Industrial engineers can also receive training at the Energy Institute. Their employment outlook in Texas is equally encouraging. In 2004, there were 11,044 employed in ... (08/04/2009)
- PVC free solutions - Roof-sheeting - Synthetic rubber, polyolefin sheeting ... Types which are sealed with artificial resins (polyurethane) or PVC should be avoided. Wood - A natural alternative to PVC flooring which is very durable and can be renovated by planing or sanding. (06/02/2003)
- Plastics & Polymerization: What Firefighters Need To Know - Many terms are interchangeable when referring to synthetic polymers. The terms plastic, polymer, resin, compound and high-polymer macromolecular ... the chair I am sitting on is largely made of plastic and plastic fibers; the carpeting on the floor is ... (02/28/1999)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $14,161,397 on Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing. It has awarded 462 contracts to 187 companies, with an average value of $75,729 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.