Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||8%|
|Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||7%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||10%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers||5%|
|Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Miscellaneous Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Chemical Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Other Production Occupations||25%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||11%|
|Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders||11%|
Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Solvay Specialty Polymers Usa||63|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Report explores the carbon black market worth 13.79 billion USD by 2021 - The carbon black market is driven by the increasing demand for carbon black in tire, rubber, plastic, inks & coatings, construction, metallurgy, resin coloring ... carbon black in the overall market as its manufacturing process enables mass production ... (01/11/2018)
- Global Synthetic Resin Coating Market by Manufacturers, Types, Regions and Application Research Report Forecast to 2022 - (EMAILWIRE.COM, January 06, 2018 ) Global Synthetic Resin Coating Market report is replete with detailed analysis from a thorough research, especially on questions that border on market size, development environment, futuristic developments, operation ... (01/06/2018)
- Binswanger Named Exclusive Agent for the Sale/Lease of 292,655 Sq. Ft. Industrial Property in Vicksburg, Mississippi - Binswanger is aggressively marketing the property to manufacturers of grain/oilseed milling, beverage, wood, paper, printing, plastics/rubber, petroleum/coal products, chemical, resin/synthetic rubber, pesticide/fertilizer, paint/coatings, plastics/rubber ... (01/04/2018)
- India probes cheap synthetic rubber import from China - New Delhi: India has initiated a probe into alleged dumping of Chinese synthetic rubber to guard domestic players from cheap imports from the neighbouring country. Gujarat Fluorochemicals has filed an application before the Directorate General of ... (01/03/2018)
- Process Commercialization: The 2017 Kirkpatrick Chemical Engineering Achievement Award - Canvera polyolefin dispersions are made by a new manufacturing process ... natural microbial fitness-enhancing behaviors into an industrially relevant format. The synthetic Denitrovi biocatalysts, as a highly hydrated, hydrophillic polymer complex ... (01/01/2018)
- What's the difference between plastic and resin? - Somewhere, somehow, outside the manufacturing industry, resin and plastic surfaced as the ... the past 50 or 60 years has been formulated from a synthetic substance, including many of the so-called rubber balls dating back to the 40's and 50's. (11/19/2017)
- Trinseo Broadens Plastic Resin Offering in North America to Meet ABS Sheet Extruders and Injection Molders Demand - Trinseo (TSE), a global materials company and manufacturer of plastics, latex binders and synthetic rubber, announced today the introduction ... Its unique advantage in the manufacturing process allows for consistent quality. It produces resins that ... (09/20/2017)
- Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report - has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering. The 2013 U.S. Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually ... (02/25/2013)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $13,742,427 on Resin & Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing. It has awarded 444 contracts to 178 companies, with an average value of $77,205 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.