Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||11%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||50%|
|Computer Control Programmers and Operators||9%|
|Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operators, Metal and Plastic||8%|
|Machine Tool Cutting Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||15%|
|Lathe and Turning Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||8%|
|Other Production Occupations||10%|
|Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers||5%|
|Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers||5%|
Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Monogram Aerospace Fasteners||33|
|Keng's Firearms Specialty||22|
|Industrial Parts Depot||11|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Tested: POF-USA Revolution Rifle - The charging handle, bolt ... nut. Machined from aluminum, the part features radiating fins and provides more than three times more surface area than a steel, mil-spec part—POF-USA claims its part is 18 times more effective at dissipating heat. The ... (01/10/2018)
- The Plan: For a Furniture Dealer, a ‘Showhouse’ Is the Best of Both Worlds - At the same time, Meadows is a distributor for Ideum, the manufacturer of the screen ... every purveyor has dealt with clients missing small parts (screws, nuts, bolts). To combat this, Meadows prepared a parts room in its new space with thousands of ... (01/10/2018)
- Industrial Fasteners Market Analysis and Forecasts by Types, Material, Industry Verticals and Global Regions - some of the common fasteners used include screws, bolts, nuts and rivets, etc. Fasteners are basic essentials for construction, manufacturing and assembling applications. Further the materials of these fasteners play an important role and vary with ... (01/05/2018)
- Top 10 Things to Know about Motorcycle Batteries - Consult the manufacturer’s specifications to determine the proper ... positive terminal and the negative cable to the negative terminal. Tighten the bolt, screw or nut to its appropriate battery specifications. Ultimate MotorCycling thanks the folks ... (01/04/2018)
- New study: The global automotive fastener market is expected to reach $25.9 billion by 2022 - which are mostly preferred by OEMs and auto component manufacturer. Browse Free Sample Pages @ www.lucintel.com/ds/automotive-fas…-2017-2022.aspx Nuts, bolts, screws, and rivets are the major market segment by fastener type. 1 inch (M6), 1.2 and 1.25 ... (01/04/2018)
- For Screws and Bolts, How Tight is Too Tight? - Tightening other screws and bolts can be more complex. Manufacturers and standards organizations have a strict set of torque values for terminal and binding screws on electrical devices and for the screws and lugs inside service panels, but studies have ... (03/14/2013)
- Research and Markets: Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing Industry in the US and its International Trade [2011 Q3 Edition] Updated Report - LLC's new updated report "Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing Industry in the US and its International Trade [2011 Q3 Edition]" to their offering. This Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent ... (07/21/2011)
- Titanium Bolts and Screws suit aerospace applications. - NEW CAPABILITY FOR AEROSPACE ATTACHMENT APPLICATIONS: 3V® Fasteners Company, Inc. introduces a new capability to supply titanium bolts and screws to satisfy standard ... PennEngineering®, has been a leading manufacturer of precision aerospace fasteners ... (01/17/2011)
- Fastener Firms Tighten Screws - The Chicago Bolt, Nut and Screw Association estimates there are nearly 100 manufacturers in the Chicago area, accounting for $2.5 billion of the industry`s sales. Not surprisingly, U.S. distributors and manufacturers say foreign manufacturers are the ones ... (02/28/1988)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $74,365,970 on Screw, Nut & Bolt Manufacturing. It has awarded 8,368 contracts to 896 companies, with an average value of $82,998 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.