Software Reproducing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Software Reproducing
Overview of the U.S. Software Reproducing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Software Reproducing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Software Reproducing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Software And Other Prerecorded Compact Disc, Tape, And Record Reproducing
Reproduction Of Recording Media
Software And Other Prerecorded Compact Disc, Tape, And Record Reproducing, Not Categorized, Total
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Software Reproducing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Software Reproducing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Software Reproducing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Software Reproducing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Software Reproducing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations||6%|
|Computer and Mathematical Occupations||9%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||14%|
|Drafters, Engineering Technicians, and Mapping Technicians||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||14%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||6%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||8%|
|Other Production Occupations||7%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||12%|
|Material Moving Workers||11%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||10%|
|Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand||6%|
Software Reproducing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Edge 3 Technologies|
|Midrange Performance Group|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Kerala celebrates 50 years of Special Olympics - Except where specifically authorised, the reader may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or ... (01/12/2018)
- CES 2018: All Samsung devices will be internet-enabled by 2020 - The present age is a “critical and exciting time” for the connected car, he said a project Samsung is working towards with software firm Harman ... inch display does not require a colour filter to reproduce perfect blacks, and uses millions of ... (01/11/2018)
- VIP 4 DAY PASS - HELEN BRETT JEWELRY SHOW CONTEST RULES - No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries ... to use, edit, alter, copy, reproduce, disclose, display, publish, prepare derivative works from, perform, distribute, exhibit, broadcast, stream, embed, or otherwise ... (01/11/2018)
- How to Simplify Multi Cloud Complexities Before Adopting - Most cloud providers offer unique advantages that others can’t reproduce so it is advisable to split application ... you can build your own virtualized and software-defined solutions that are compatible with any cloud infrastructure. (01/10/2018)
- NanoTemper Technologies Takes On the Reproducibility Crisis, Launches Tycho - "Researchers are often working with material of unknown quality and are having difficulty reproducing their own results even ... With a broad offering of systems, software and consumables for evaluating binding affinities, protein stability and protein ... (01/09/2018)
- Panasonic Announces the Ultimate Hybrid DSLM with a newly developed 10.2MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor - The new 10.2-megapixel Digital MOS Sensor with Dual Native ISO Technology and Venus Engine 10 faithfully reproduce even dark parts of the ... in V-LogL without having to separately purchase a Software Upgrade Key. Four additional LUTs can be installed ... (01/08/2018)
- Hardware in the Loop Simulation for EV/HEV Drivetrain Development - In addition to enabling parallel development of hardware and software, HILS systems provide a straightforward ... real- time simulator’s response rate is fast enough to faithfully reproduce the drivetrain’s actual behavior. Since the RTP is primarily ... (01/04/2018)
- Dangerous Meltdown And Spectre Security Flaws Exposed Affecting All Intel, AMD And ARM Processors - OS vendors have been working to mitigate the issue with kernel patches, but those software Band-Aids can come with some ... Specifically, it makes this assertion: We also tried to reproduce the Meltdown bug on several ARM and AMD CPUs. (01/04/2018)
- Big data vs. traditional databases: Can you reproduce YouTube on Oracle's Exadata? - Increasing data requirements, especially the unstructured information such as video, are going to relegate relational databases to the enterprise scrap heap as an emerging breed of vendors chips away at traditional software powers. That's the overview from ... (07/08/2011)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $53,215,507 on Software Reproducing. It has awarded 1,308 contracts to 503 companies, with an average value of $105,796 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Laser disks, prerecorded video, mass reproducing, Cassette tapes, pre-recorded audio, Compact discs, prerecorded audio, Compact discs (i.e., CD-ROM), software, Game cartridge software, Games, computer software, Pre-recorded magnetic audio tapes and cassettes mass reproducing, Phonograph records manufacturing, Prepackaged software, Video tape or disk mass reproducing, Software, packaged, CD-ROM, Video cassettes, pre-recorded, etc.