Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||7%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||9%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||31%|
|Electrical, Electronics, and Electromechanical Assemblers||6%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||23%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||18%|
|Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Workers||7%|
|Welders, Cutters, Solderers, and Brazers||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||6%|
Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|SPX Cooling Technologies||71|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Binswanger Named Exclusive Agent for the Sale/Lease of 292,655 Sq. Ft. Industrial Property in Vicksburg, Mississippi - industrial machinery, commercial/service industry machinery, ventilation/heating/air conditioning/commercial refrigeration equipment, metalworking machinery, other general purpose machinery, motor vehicles, motor vehicle body/trailer, motor vehicle parts ... (01/04/2018)
- Seven Software Tools for Energy Managers - Here are some software tools, with their best features highlighted, that can provide solutions to tough problems facing energy managers at power plants and other industrial ... American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers ... (01/03/2018)
- Saudi HVAC-R market set to double to $6.36bn - The report entitled “An overview of the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R ... together the most innovative HVAC-R solutions and equipment from local and international manufacturers and is an unmissable platform for HVAC ... (12/31/2017)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment implement heating or cooling for residential, industrial or commercial buildings. - (EMAILWIRE.COM, December 01, 2017 ) Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment implement heating or cooling for residential, industrial or commercial buildings. The HVAC systems also provide fresh outdoor air to remove interior airborne ... (12/01/2017)
- Global Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, And Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Market Briefing 2017 - Research and Markets - The "Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, And Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, And Commercial Refrigeration ... (07/12/2017)
- Africa: Refrigeration Costs to Rise As Manufacturers Ditch HFCs, Adopt Safer Gases - manufacturers could increase the price as they seek funds for alternative research on safer gases," said Andrew Mokin, a researcher with Green Climate. Africa is one of the largest commercial markets for refrigeration and air conditioning units. (10/24/2016)
- Sanhua focuses on cooling and heating systems manufacturing - Honeywell International Inc, BMW AG and General Electric Co have one thing in common: Some air conditioning and refrigeration ... are being widely used: HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) machines for commercial and residential buildings ... (07/05/2016)
- ARI Launches New Certification Program for Commercial Refrigeration Equipment - The Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI) is the trade association representing manufacturers of more than 90 percent of the air conditioning and commercial refrigeration equipment ... advocate for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning ... (06/12/2007)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $155,525,198 on Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing. It has awarded 4,579 contracts to 1,190 companies, with an average value of $130,693 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.