Automobile Metal Stamping Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Automobile Metal Stamping
Overview: the U.S. Automobile Metal Stamping Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Automobile Metal Stamping:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Automobile Metal Stamping Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Automobile Metal Stamping companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Automobile Metal Stamping company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Automobile Metal Stamping industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Automobile Metal Stamping measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||8%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||7%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||27%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||23%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||23%|
|Other Production Occupations||8%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||6%|
Automobile Metal Stamping Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Iron Cross Automotive|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Global Automotive Stamped Components Market - Top 5 Vendors by Technavio - Trans-Matic The company manufactures metal stamping & machined parts ... The company manufactures components for other industries such as the automotive, electronics, marine, recreational, music, and energy industries. Looking for more information on ... (01/10/2018)
- Global Automotive Stamped Components (Body-In White) Market Size 2017 Industry Trend and Forecast 2025 - The study provides a detailed view of the automotive stamped components market, by segmenting it based on type, by vehicle, by material and regional demand. The stamping or either can be named as pressing is the procedure where a flat metal sheet is placed ... (01/09/2018)
- Howell firefighters respond after sparks fly at Hatch Stamping - No one was injured and fire was contained to the single machine. According to its website, Hatch Stamping Company is a world leader in highly engineered metal stampings and assemblies for the automotive industry. (01/04/2018)
- These Are the 15 Fastest Disappearing Jobs in America - As for paying bills, writing a check and stamping an envelope is a thing of the past ... And while there were only 1,500 mine shuttle car operators nationwide in 2016, that number is expected to fall to 1,200 by 2026. That’s a 22% decrease in car ... (01/03/2018)
- Renault, Lada, Hyundai-Kia poised to gain from Russia's new stability - The timing is fortuitous as car companies prepare for the biennial Moscow auto ... all the way down to the blanking and stamping of coiled sheet metal to ensure a higher quality and better control of costs. Along with steel distributor Hyundai Hysco ... (01/03/2018)
- Study finds Region-made vehicles use fewer foreign parts than much of industry - United Auto Workers-represented workers press and weld the metal frames down at the Chicago Stamping Plant on Lincoln Highway in Chicago Heights, about five miles west of Dyer. All the seats are made at Lear Corp.'s factory at 165th Street in Hammond ... (01/02/2018)
- Global Metal Stamping Products Market by Manufacturers, Types, Regions and Application Research Report Forecast to 2022 - (EMAILWIRE.COM, January 01, 2018 ) Global Metal Stamping Products Market report is replete with ... Martinrea International, Cie Automotive, Interplex, Shiloh Industries, Kfm Kingdom, Xin Peng Industry, Trans-Matic, Kapco, Kenmode, Metrican, T.Yamaichi ... (01/01/2018)
- How fast is the automotive landscape changing? - Glass windows, which are problematic, structurally, could be a thing of the past. Unfortunately, if you’re making auto glass, body paint or metal stampings, you might be out of a job. The same holds true for many mechanics, unfortunately, because cars in ... (12/29/2017)
- Metrican Stamping Expanding In Dickson, Tennessee - The metal stamping and value-added components manufacturer will invest ... it’s no wonder Cape Coral continues to grow with rapid speed. The manufacturer of automotive fiber padding invested $35 million to build and equip a 120,000-square-foot facility ... (12/28/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $631,616 on Automobile Metal Stamping. It has awarded 55 contracts to 22 companies, with an average value of $28,710 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Stamping metal motor vehicle moldings and trims, Job stampings, automotive, metal, manufacturing, Stamping metal motor vehicle body parts, Metal motor vehicle body parts stamping, Motor vehicle metal parts stamping, Motor vehicle metal stampings (e.g., body parts, fenders, hub caps, tops, trim) manufacturing, Motor vehicle metal bumper stampings, Moldings and trim, motor vehicle, stamping, etc.