Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Cyclic Crude, Intermediate, And Gum And Wood Chemical Manufacturing
Cyclic (Coal Tar) Intermediates
Gum And Wood Chemicals, Including Wood Distillation Products
Tar, Tar Crudes, And Tar Pitches
All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing
Miscellaneous End-Use Chemicals And Chemical Products, Excluding Urea
Plastics Material And Resin Manufacturing
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||8%|
|Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations||8%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||10%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Plant and System Operators||12%|
|Miscellaneous Plant and System Operators||12%|
|Chemical Plant and System Operators||10%|
|Other Production Occupations||23%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||14%|
|Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders||13%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||7%|
Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- New Zealand Essential Oils Now Available In The United States - Shinning Gum (Eucalyptus), Sitka Spruce, Thyme and Willow Peppermint (Eucalyptus) Douglas Fir was planted in New Zealand for wood production. Unfortunately, Douglas Fir has become an invasive species across the South Island. Harvesting Douglas Fir for ... (01/07/2018)
- Do you know what your chewing gum contains? - It has been found that chewing gum contains ... gum resin - Glycerol esters of partially hydrogenated wood/gum resin As has been indicated above, there are many components of gum base (besides lanolin) that remain unknown to the consumer, since the ... (06/01/2017)
- A Smart Guide To Scary Chemicals - "chemicals ... the manufacturing process. But as a food additive, it is used in tiny amounts a maximum of 0.0045 percent of the treated flour, points out Alissa Rumsey, RD, spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Xanthan gum is a ... (11/13/2015)
- Tidbits of Coachella Valley - cost accountants with no chemical experience ... Jack, came into being, remaining in regular • The Topps Company began manufacturing production from 1884 until the 1970s. Bazooka bubble gum shortly after World War II. They started adding comic strips ... (03/03/2015)
- Baking bad: With a growing global population, is using chemicals instead of ingredients the future of cooking? - He believes that as the popularity of Note by Note spreads, food-manufacturing companies ... by the lemony citric acid. Gellan gum gives the mixture texture and the calcium lactate is the catalyst for the chemical reaction that creates the jelly substance. (10/02/2014)
- 11 Chemicals You Might Have Already Eaten Today - The chemical makes white bread whiter ... It is used in the processing of metals, paper, and wood pulp. Snacks like potato chips tend to be cooked in vegetable oil. That vegetable oil can go rancid after the snack is packed. The process is called oxidation. (03/18/2014)
- Research and Markets: Organic Chemical Manufacturing in the US - Demand from Key Buyers will Strengthen, but Costs are set to Rise - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x3xzrn/organic_chemical) has announced the addition of the "Organic Chemical Manufacturing in the US" report to ... groups include gum and wood products, cyclic ... (02/08/2013)
- Arizona Chemical headquarters goes to Jacksonville - They produce pine chemicals for the adhesives, inks and coatings, plastics and chewing gum markets. Savannah's chemical manufacturing ... Arizona Chemical Where the jobs are: Savannah and Panama City, Fla. What they do: Research and development in wood ... (05/04/1999)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $19,485 on Cyclic Crude & Intermediate Manufacturing. It has awarded 2 contracts to 2 companies, with an average value of $9,743 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Tar and tar oils made by distillation of wood, Tar made by distillation of coal tar, Valonia extract manufacturing, Pine oil manufacturing, Naphtha, solvent, made by distillation of coal tar, Brewers' pitch made by distillation of wood, Hardwood distillates manufacturing, Gambier extract manufacturing, Hydroquinone manufacturing, Benzaldehyde manufacturing, Pinene manufacturing, Naval stores, gum or wood, manufacturing, Toluidines manufacturing, Naphthenic acids made from refined petroleum or natural gas, Gum and wood chemicals manufacturing, Methyl alcohol (methanol), natural, Quebracho extracts manufacturing, Extracts, natural dyeing and tanning, Naphthol, alpha and beta, Nitrated hydrocarbon derivatives manufacturing, Myrobalans extract manufacturing, Oak extract manufacturing, Rosins made by distillation of pine gum or pine wood, Chlorophenol manufacturing, Maleic anhydride manufacturing, Phenol manufacturing, Aminoazobenzene manufacturing, Chlorotoluene manufacturing, Aminoanthraquinone manufacturing, Distillates, wood, Wood oils manufacturing, Pitch made by distillation of coal tar, Phthalic anhydride manufacturing, Diethylcyclohexane manufacturing, Wood distillates manufacturing, Sulphonated derivatives manufacturing, Creosote made by distillation of wood tar, Cycloterpenes manufacturing, Softwood distillates manufacturing, Acetone, Mangrove extract manufacturing, Tannic acid (i.e., tannins) manufacturing, Aniline manufacturing, Turpentine made by distillation of pine gum or pine wood, Oils made by distillation of coal tar, Cresylic acids made from refined petroleum or natural gas, Quercitron extracts manufacturing, Aminoazotoluene manufacturing, Halogenated aromatic hydrocarbon derivatives manufacturing, Methyl acetone manufacturing, Cyclohexane manufacturing, Anthracene manufacturing, Tall oil (except skimmings) manufacturing, Wood alcohol, Pitch, Cyclopropane made from refined petroleum or natural gas, Dragon's blood manufacturing, Aminophenol manufacturing, Annato extract manufacturing, Chestnut extract manufacturing, Cyclic crudes made by distillation of coal tar, Benzoic acid manufacturing, Oils, made by distillation of wood, Acetate of lime, Chloronaphthalene manufacturing, Tanning extracts and materials, Pentachlorophenol manufacturing, Nitrobenzene manufacturing, Chlorobenzene manufacturing, Diphenylamine manufacturing, Orthodichlorobenzene manufacturing, Creosote made by distillation of coal tar, Coal tar distillates manufacturing, Charcoal (except activated) manufacturing, Fustic wood extract manufacturing, Sumac extract manufacturing, Naphtha made by distillation of coal tar, Naphtholsulfonic acids manufacturing, Charcoal briquettes, Brazilwood extract manufacturing, Witch hazel extract manufacturing, Wattle extract manufacturing, Pyroligneous acids manufacturing, Ethyl acetate, Nitrophenol manufacturing, Naphthalenesulfonic acid manufacturing, Cyclopentane made from refined petroleum or natural gas, Isocyanates manufacturing, Hemlock extract manufacturing, Nitroaniline manufacturing, Dyes, Nitrosated hydrocarbon derivatives manufacturing, Azobenzene manufacturing, Resorcinol manufacturing, Cresols made by distillation of coal tar, Logwood extract manufacturing, Camphor, Naphthalene made from refined petroleum or natural gas, etc.