|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Wet Corn Milling
Wet Process Corn By-Products, Made By Wet Milling
Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||8%|
|Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations||8%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||10%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Plant and System Operators||12%|
|Miscellaneous Plant and System Operators||12%|
|Chemical Plant and System Operators||10%|
|Other Production Occupations||23%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||14%|
|Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders||13%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||7%|
Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Latin America Industrial Alcohol Market is expected to grow to USD 6.4 billion in 2021 | Market Data Forecast - Moreover, this type of ethyl alcohol is also used in medicines, as food ingredient, flavoring and other cosmetic products. In medical sector, industrial alcohol is used in the process of manufacturing vaccines, syrups and antiseptics. Ethyl alcohol ... (01/09/2018)
- Industrial Alcohol Market Is Anticipated To Exhibit A CAGR Of 8.8% From 2014 To 2025: Grand View Research, Inc. - Besides ethyl alcohol and methyl alcohol ... at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2017 to 2025 as large number of automobile manufacturers are manufacturing flexible vehicles that can adopt to gasoline and ethanol blended fuel. Ethanol emerged as the largest product ... (12/22/2017)
- Industrial Alcohol Market Is Expected To Raise Due To Increasing - KPTV - FOX 12 - Besides ethyl alcohol and methyl alcohol ... at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2017 to 2025 as large number of automobile manufacturers are manufacturing flexible vehicles that can adopt to gasoline and ethanol blended fuel. Ethanol emerged as the largest product ... (12/07/2017)
- Growing Usage of Benzyl Alcohol in Personal Care Products to Pro - KCTV5 - Ethyl alcohol is used as a preservative in the F&B industry ... The threat of new entrants is relatively low because of high investments required for setting up manufacturing plants. Get a sample copy of the global benzyl alcohol marketreport free of ... (12/03/2017)
- Police bust duplicate liquor manufacturing unit in Sachin - SURAT: Police busted a duplicate liquor manufacturing unit at Gabheni under the limits ... Police recovered over 70 boxes, 900 litre ethyl alcohol, around 1,000 glass bottles of different shapes, stickers and bottle caps of different liquor brands in ... (11/24/2017)
- The Business Research Company: ASIA ACCOUNTED FOR 443 BILLION IN THE ETHYL ALCOHOL AND OTHER BASIC ORGANIC CHEMICALS MARKET IN 2016. - The leading competitors in the ethyl alcohol and other basic organic chemicals market are, Archer Daniels Midland Co ... whereas nonphthalate plasticizers will post 7% growth. Since many manufacturing companies are looking for phthalate alternatives ... (05/23/2017)
- Global Ethyl Alcohol & Other Basic Organic Chemicals Market Analytics Report 2016 - Trends, Technologies & Opportunities - Key Vendors: Archer Daniels Midland, Dow Corning ... - Ethyl Alcohol and Other Basic Organic Chemicals Global Market Analytics Report 2016 Including: Synthetic Sweeteners, Plasticizers Manufacturing ... The Ethyl Alcohol and Other Basic Organic Chemicals Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists ... (05/31/2016)
- Local allergist to report results with new poison ivy allergy vaccine in Chicago - Very few allergists now make their own vaccines because of problems assuring sterility outside of a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment ... But urushiol is also soluble in ethyl alcohol, which is self-sterilizing, so Coifman chose to use ethyl ... (12/10/2013)
- Alcohol in Hand Sanitizers Shows Up on Alcohol Tests - They kept this up for 72 hours. The company manufacturing Purell claims that 62 percent of its product is ethyl alcohol. When researchers analyzed participants' urine at the end of first day, they found compounds created by the breakdown of alcohol in 8 of ... (05/25/2011)
- New brewing process adheres to changing tax laws - Under the law, which takes effect in June, flavored malt beverage producers will be given one year to ensure that at least 51 percent of alcohol comes from the beer-manufacturing process not through the flavoring process, for which GPC supplies ethyl. (01/28/2005)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $38,714 on Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing. It has awarded 16 contracts to 5 companies, with an average value of $7,743 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Denatured alcohol manufacturing, Grain alcohol, nonpotable, manufacturing, Ethyl alcohol, Ethanol, etc.