|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing
Electric (Including Microwave) Household Ranges, Ovens, Surface Cooking Units, And Equipment, Including Parts And Accessories (S
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||38%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||29%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||11%|
|Other Production Occupations||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||9%|
|Material Moving Workers||9%|
Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Haier Unveils Complete Smart Home Solutions at CES - After visiting more than 10 home appliance manufacturers from around the world ... deployed in five spaces within the home creating the smart living room, the smart kitchen and the smart bathroom, each of which serve as interactive control centers ... (01/12/2018)
- Smart kitchen company Drop lands $8 mln Series A - The money will be used for working capital to continue development of Drop’s KitchenOS platform for connected appliances in the smart kitchen of the future as well as to support the company’s partnerships with appliance manufacturers worldwide. (01/08/2018)
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Appliances - In fact, stainless appliances outsell white and black kitchen appliances ... spokeswoman for the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers. But there is a downside to some stainless steel appliances: They're like magnets for fingerprints, smudges ... (01/06/2018)
- Amazon gives Alexa more cooking chops, invests in June Oven - The technology juggernaut announced expanded abilities for its Alexa voice assistant to control kitchen appliances ... Amazon's Smart Home Skill API. Amazon explained further telling CNET that, "we're making it easier for device manufacturers to build ... (01/04/2018)
- Global Smart Household Kitchen Appliances Market by Manufacturers, Types, Regions and Application Research Report Forecast to 2022 - (EMAILWIRE.COM, December 16, 2017 ) Global Smart Household Kitchen Appliances Market report is replete with detailed analysis from a thorough research, especially on questions that border on market size, development environment, futuristic developments ... (12/16/2017)
- Global Household Appliances Manufacturing Market Briefing 2017 - Research and Markets - Small electrical appliance manufacturing, ii) Household cooking appliance manufacturing iii) Household refrigerator and home freezer manufacturing iv) Household laundry equipment and v) Other major household appliances. Small Electrical Appliance segment ... (05/29/2017)
- Viking battles to keep manufacturing in U.S. - The founder, president and CEO of Viking Range, Carl virtually invented the market for half-ton, restaurant-sized stoves in the home, launching his company in the late 1980s, just as a cooking ... Carl searched appliance manufacturers and suppliers around ... (05/18/2010)
- HOME APPLIANCES: COLORS TURN NEUTRAL - The kitchen is becoming more integrated into the home ... according to the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers, and 1985 sales of most appliances are running ahead of 1984's. ''While color is not the most important feature in selling appliances ... (07/25/1985)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $2,647,798 on Household Cooking Appliance Manufacturing. It has awarded 149 contracts to 57 companies, with an average value of $46,453 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Braziers, barbecue, manufacturing, Ranges, household-type cooking, Convection ovens (including portable), household-type, Gas ranges, Ovens, freestanding household-type, portable household-type convection and microwave, Stoves, Microwave ovens (including portable), Barbecues, grills, and braziers manufacturing, ceramic disk element, etc.