Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Household Refrigerators, Including Combination Refrigerator-Freezers
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||38%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||29%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||11%|
|Other Production Occupations||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||9%|
|Material Moving Workers||9%|
Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Haier Unveils Complete Smart Home Solutions at CES - Chinese brand Haier displayed the world's first complete, one-stop smart home solutions, making the firm a pioneer in creating a better life for today's consumers. After visiting more than 10 home appliance manufacturers ... the GE Appliances zone, the ... (01/12/2018)
- Chinese electrical household appliance maker Skyworth showcases its full range of products at CES 2018 - The complete range of household appliances and consumer electronics that Skyworth is displaying at the exhibition include new flexible AMOLED displays, a complete series of OLED TVs, multi-scene smart home systems, Coocaa all-in-one VR headsets ... (01/11/2018)
- Bosch Household Appliances on expansion mode - "At Bosch, we are committed in making the superior German technology more accessible to our valued customers in Chennai", BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt Ltd., MD and CEO, Gunjan Srivastava said in a statement. "Our focus is on increasing the ... (01/04/2018)
- Household Appliances Manufacturing Market 2017 by Segment, Region, Analysis and Forecast to 2020 - The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the household appliances manufacturing market and suggests approaches. Markets Covered: Small Electrical Appliance, Household Cooking Appliance, Household Refrigerator And Home ... (08/28/2017)
- U.S. Household Refrigerator And Home Freezer Market 2017 - Analysis And Forecast to 2020 - Research and Markets - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Household Refrigerator And Home Freezer Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. household refrigerator and home ... (02/03/2017)
- Bosch Home Appliances 24-Inch Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator Models Earn 2016 Energy Star(R) Emerging Technology Award - president and CEO of BSH Home Appliances. "Sustainability is part of our company's DNA, and we are committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions through the entire life cycle of our appliances, from manufacturing to performance, and recycling." (06/09/2016)
- Research and Markets: Household Refrigerator and Home Freezer Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its Foreign Trade: Industry's Revenue for the Year 2011 Was Reported At $3 ... - LLC's new report "Household Refrigerator and Home Freezer Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its Foreign Trade" to their offering. This 2012 publication of Household Refrigerator and Home Freezer Manufacturing Industry report is the comprehensive ... (10/30/2012)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $7,029,213 on Household Refrigerator & Home Freezer Manufacturing. It has awarded 242 contracts to 56 companies, with an average value of $125,522 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Refrigerators (e.g., absorption, mechanical), household-type, manufacturing, Freezers, chest and upright household-type, Ice boxes, Refrigerator/freezer combinations, etc.