Instant Download - Available immediately
Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer, And Stacker Machinery Manufacturing
Industrial Trucks, Tractors, Mobile Straddle Carriers And Cranes, And Automatic Stacking Machines (Excluding Parts And Attachmen
Parts And Attachments For Industrial Trucks And Tractors (Sold Separately)
Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer, And Stacker Machinery Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||10%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||12%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||5%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||18%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||13%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||23%|
|Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Workers||7%|
|Welders, Cutters, Solderers, and Brazers||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||5%|
Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Hubtex Maschinenbau GMBH & KG|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Aircraft Container/Pallet Loader - Trepel Airport Equipment, the leading manufacturer in the growing cargo high loader market, provides pallet and container loaders with maximum availability and efficiency while keeping maintenance costs low. Reliability, speed and teamwork, innovative ... (12/20/2017)
- Increasing Demand From Manufacturing Industries To Impel The Growth Of Pallet Market In Future, According To Research Nester. - Pallet facilitates the transportation of goods and containers in a stable manner by providing support while moving the goods from one place to another and can be elevated by forklifts, jacking devices pallet jacks and front loaders. 'Global Pallet Market ... (11/30/2017)
- JCB adds two track loaders to their line-up - “The horsepower-to-weight ratio of these machines make them ideal for confined work spaces where increased lift capability is required. These are the smallest compact track loaders available that can lift a standard pallet of sod or bricks, or a wet ... (10/19/2017)
- Floor Level Pallet Lifter eliminates reach-over. - Ontario, California – Bishamon Industries Corporation, manufacturer and distributor of innovative ergonomic assist products is proud to present their newest product, the Lift Pilot®. The compact Lift Pilot® which is mounted to the floor, is pallet ... (02/23/2016)
- Skid-steer loaders - Although there is a choice regarding, size power, brand, and single or double arm lift, the most fundamental decision ... It is more about the payload and bucket capacity. “Skid-steer loaders are a combination of workhorse and gopher at most jobsites ... (04/29/2010)
- Gehl Announces the New E-Series Skid Loaders with Exceptional Performance, Power and Operator Comfort - --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 31, 2006--Gehl Company, a leading manufacturer of compact construction and agriculture equipment, is proud to announce the new E-Series Skid Loaders ... can make quick and sure bucket and pallet fork actions while lifting loads. (01/31/2006)
- French lift loader standard - INCREASED performance and improved operation come with the latest tractor loaders from French manufacturer ... to the MX150/ MX155 heavy-lift version for tractors from 130 to 230hp. Payload capacity (at ground level with pallet forks) is up to 2.65t ... (10/31/1997)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $150,398,368 on Industrial Truck, Tractor, Trailer & Stacker Machinery Manufacturing. It has awarded 1,497 contracts to 346 companies, with an average value of $434,677 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Aircraft loading hoists manufacturing, Industrial trucks and tractors manufacturing, Dollies manufacturing, Aircraft engine cradles manufacturing, Hoists, aircraft loading, manufacturing, Drum cradles manufacturing, Trucks, industrial, Straddle carriers, mobile, Stackers, portable (except farm), Cabs for industrial trucks manufacturing, Tractors, Cranes, industrial truck, Grocery carts made from purchased wire, Hand trucks manufacturing, truck-type, Forklifts manufacturing, Pallet movers manufacturing, Carts, grocery, made from purchased wire, Mobile straddle carriers manufacturing, Wheelbarrows manufacturing, Bomb lifts manufacturing, Pallet or skid jacks manufacturing, Mechanic's creepers manufacturing, etc.