|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing
Current-Carrying Wiring Devices, Lampholders, Power Outlets, Precious Metal, Attachments, Plug Caps, Connector Bodies, Lightning
Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing
Noncurrent-Carrying Pole And Transmission Line Hardware
Noncurrent-Carrying Electrical Conduit And Conduit Fittings, Including Plastics Conduit And Conduit Fittings
Other Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Devices And Supplies (Boxes, Covers, Bar Hangers.)
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||9%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||10%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||23%|
|Electrical, Electronics, and Electromechanical Assemblers||13%|
|Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers||11%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||10%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||18%|
|Other Production Occupations||8%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||6%|
|Material Moving Workers||5%|
Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Shelton company pushes smart-home devices - The three-day event started Tuesday and draws more than 1,000 manufacturers from around the world to display ... The EV charger was developed between iDevices and Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems, a division of Hubbell. Along with being accessible through ... (01/11/2018)
- Automotive Wiring Harness Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014-2022 - The Various Components That Are Assembled Include Speed Sensors, Hvac (Heating, Ventilation And Air-Conditioning) Systems, Electrical Devices ... Of The Automotive Wiring Harness Market. There Is A Stiff Competition Among The Car Manufacturers To Design ... (01/10/2018)
- Orthopedic Devices Market is expected to cross USD 50 Billion by 2022 - increasing prevalence orthopedic diseases such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis and advanced manufacturing equipment for orthopedic devices are driving the market growth. Increasing geriatric population and growing number of rehabilitation centers are ... (01/10/2018)
- Wearable Medical Devices Global Market 2017 Segmentation, Demand, Growth, Trend, Opportunity and Forecast to 2025 - 2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Wearable Medical Devices 2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Wearable Medical Devices 2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Wearable Medical Devices 3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Wearable ... (01/10/2018)
- Ossia Forms Joint Venture with Motherson Innovations to Bring Real Wireless Power™ to the Automobile - Cota technology uses radio frequency to power range of devices like wearables, smartphones, automotive sensors, IoT devices and batteries. Motherson is one of the world's leading manufacturers ... distribution systems (wiring harnesses), automotive ... (01/09/2018)
- The ‘Forever Battery’ charges your devices wirelessly from across the room - with nary a wire to be seen between them. “Think of Wi-Fi,” Obeidat said. “Just like you have a Wi-Fi router in the home, you have a Cota transmitter. You have many low-power devices, one of them could be the AA battery … inside of it has ... (01/09/2018)
- Top 5 Medical Device Manufacturing Challenges in the Emerging Market - LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a universal market intelligence solutions provider, has launched their latest list blog on the top five challenges for medical devices manufacturers, which highlights the importance of regulatory compliance ... (01/09/2018)
- Tax on medical devices to resume after 2-year suspension - A 2.3 percent excise tax on medical device manufacturers went back into effect Monday after a two-year hiatus. It was originally imposed in 2013 as one of several taxes and fees in the Affordable Care Act that pay for expanded health insurance under the law. (01/01/2018)
- Connected Device Manufacturers Not Addressing Cyber Risks - Sign up for the WSJ Pro Cybersecurity newsletter and other products. NEW YORK — Manufacturers of connected devices aren’t adequately addressing cybersecurity threats associated with them, a challenge that could create significant risk as the Internet ... (12/13/2017)
- U.S. Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Market 2017 - Analysis And Forecast to 2025 - Research and Markets - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2025" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. noncurrent-carrying wiring device market. (03/30/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $5,351,636 on Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing. It has awarded 367 contracts to 154 companies, with an average value of $34,751 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Raceways manufacturing, Junction boxes, electrical wiring, manufacturing, Boxes, electrical wiring (e.g., junction, outlet, switch), Switch boxes, Face plates (i.e., outlet or switch covers) manufacturing, EMTs (electrical metallic tube) manufacturing, Insulators, electrical (except glass, porcelain), Plates (i.e., outlet or switch covers), face, Hardware, transmission pole and line, Outlet boxes, Electrical metallic tube (EMTs) manufacturing, Transmission pole and line hardware manufacturing, Conduits and fittings, electrical, etc.