Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing
Plastics Plumbing Fixtures, Lavatories, Bathtubs (Including Wall Surrounds When Sold As Units), Shower Stalls, Hot Tubs, Spas, S
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||9%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||5%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||9%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||9%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||27%|
|Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||7%|
|Extruding and Drawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||6%|
|Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||10%|
|Other Production Occupations||16%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||11%|
|Material Moving Workers||10%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||8%|
Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Interview with Framlab creatives behind 3D printed Homed shelters for NYC - Moreover, additive manufacturing provides architects with new possibilities ... custom scaffolding system that is structurally optimized for these loads.” Fixtures, such as plumbing and electrics, have also be considered. Each unit, according to ... (01/12/2018)
- T&S Brass goes greener with installation of solar panels - TRAVELERS REST, SC – T&S Brass & Bronze Works, a manufacturer of innovative foodservice and commercial plumbing ... sustainable manufacturing. Other sustainability projects have included an extensive recycling program for cardboard, plastic shrink ... (01/11/2018)
- Bradley's Verge® with WashBar™ Wins Prestigious International 2017 GOOD DESIGN Award - and today is the industry's leading source for commercial plumbing fixtures, washroom accessories, restroom partitions, solid plastic lockers, and emergency safety fixtures and industrial grade electric tankless heaters. Headquartered in Menomonee Falls ... (01/09/2018)
- Ask the Builder: PEX pipe simplifies plumbing projects - Because PEX pipe is flexible, you just drill the needed holes in joists and wall studs and feed the PEX tubing as one long piece from the basement mechanical room to the plumbing fixture ... by simple compression. The plastic used to make PEX has a ... (11/15/2014)
- Research and Markets: Asian Plastic Plumbing Fixtures Manufacturers - The Top 100 Companies - has announced the addition of the "Plastic Plumbing Fixtures Manufacturers (Asia)" report to their offering. Plimsoll Publishing's Plastic Plumbing Fixtures Manufacturers (Asia) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Plastic Plumbing Fixtures ... (10/21/2013)
- Permanent Technologies Inc. Introduces a New Fastener in the Plumbing and Faucet Markets Leveraging Its Patented Vibration Proof Technology - With UniversalLok we now have a cost-effective solution to present to every plumbing fixture manufacturer as well as home renovation specialists and do it yourselfers. "And with Autronic Plastics, Inc. we have a proven manufacturing partner to produce our ... (01/24/2013)
- When you want noisy plumbing to pipe down - Plastic ... plumbing. Also, know that if you choose to use plastic drainpipes, it will cost extra to insulate them. Don't forget that your water supply lines can also create noise. To minimize the noise, be sure that the water lines feeding each fixture ... (09/28/2001)
- A New Standard For Lead in Faucets - A national plumbing and water supply industry ... currently have no way to know the lead content of the fixtures they buy. To meet the new figure of 11 parts per billion, manufacturers are experimenting with plastic-lined faucets and different kinds ... (11/03/1994)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $2,063,947 on Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing. It has awarded 154 contracts to 50 companies, with an average value of $41,279 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Hot tubs, plastics or fiberglass, manufacturing, Urinals, plastics, Drinking fountains (except mechanically refrigerated), Shower stalls, Toilet fixtures, Laundry tubs, Plumbing fixtures (e.g., shower stalls, toilets, urinals), Portable toilets, Sinks, Bathtubs, Chemical toilets, Cultured marble plumbing fixtures manufacturing, etc.