Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing
Household And Institutional Pesticides And Chemicals
Soap And Other Detergent Manufacturing
Soaps And Detergents, Commercial, Industrial, And Institutional
Polish And Other Sanitation Good Manufacturing
Household Bleaches (Chlorine And Nonchlorine)
Specialty Cleaning And Sanitation Products
Polishing Preparations And Related Products
Polish And Other Sanitation Good Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||14%|
|Material Recording, Scheduling, Dispatching, and Distributing Workers||6%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||36%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||5%|
|Crushing, Grinding, Polishing, Mixing, and Blending Workers||10%|
|Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||9%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||13%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||13%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||10%|
|Material Moving Workers||9%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||7%|
Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- FDA’s observed violations likely to change with new food safety rule - Sanitation monitoring (203 violations) Insufficient monitoring of sanitation conditions and practices to comply with Current Good Manufacturing Practices. Floors, walls and ceilings (192 violations): Plant not constructed in a way to allow floors ... (01/12/2018)
- Heart of darkness: Inside the Osówka underground city - Lurking just outside the Polish village of Sierpnica is a relic of World War ... Conspiracy theories abound, from the caverns being used as a manufacturing and storage facility through to it being a testing ground for the Nazi nuclear effort (the rock ... (01/12/2018)
- Meet the woman who daringly entered men’s restrooms to make them waterless and odourless - Potable water scarcity and sanitation is a global ... with a minimal maintenance cost, good odour control technology, and less recurring expenses with low shifting cost,” she claims. It now plans to set up a manufacturing factory for bulk production. (01/12/2018)
- 2018 Could Be Another Knockout Year For Emerging Europe - I’m optimistic this upswing can be sustained this year, supported by low unemployment, low inflation and record manufacturing growth ... That all CEE countries are in expansion mode is good news, I believe, for the next six months at least, if not ... (01/09/2018)
- EAS Consulting Group Expands Educational Opportunities to Dietary Supplement Industry - Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling, or Holding Operations for Dietary Supplements, this two-part on-line course will cover the basics of working in a GMP environment including personal hygiene, sanitation, the use of ... (01/07/2018)
- Tool to polish Zim’s new Image - Zimbabwe’s manufacturing sector is undeniably one area that should ... so that foreign capital spent in those areas stands to yield good rewards for the investor. Zimbabwe is endowed with gold, diamonds, platinum, chrome and various other minerals ... (01/05/2018)
- CEE MARKETS-Currencies firm after robust manufacturing surveys - BUDAPEST, Jan 2 (Reuters) - Central European currencies firmed slightly on Tuesday, buoyed by strong Czech, Hungarian and Polish manufacturing surveys that ... suggests that Polish industry remains in very good shape, benefiting from economic revival ... (01/02/2018)
- Currencies firm after robust manufacturing surveys - BUDAPEST, Jan 2 (Reuters) - Central European currencies firmed slightly on Tuesday, buoyed by strong Czech, Hungarian and Polish manufacturing surveys that ... suggests that Polish industry remains in very good shape, benefiting from economic revival ... (01/02/2018)
- FDA warns supplement makers, seafood and juice processors - According to the warning letter, the firm’s products were prepared, packed, or held under conditions that do not meet Current good manufacturing practice ... is significant in that it demonstrates your sanitation efforts are inadequate to effectively ... (01/02/2018)
- Global Nail Polish 2017 Industry Trends, Sales, Supply, Demand, - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL - 2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Nail Polish 2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers 2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Nail Polish 2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Nail Polish 2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Nail Polish (12/15/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $5,273,551 on Polish & Sanitation Good Manufacturing. It has awarded 390 contracts to 95 companies, with an average value of $55,511 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Glass and tile cleaning preparations manufacturing, Drycleaning preparations manufacturing, Ammonia, household-type, manufacturing, Toilet bowl cleaners manufacturing, Bleaches, formulated for household use, Automobile polishes and cleaners manufacturing, Furniture polishes and waxes manufacturing, Tub and tile cleaning preparations manufacturing, Fabric softeners manufacturing, Metal polishes (i.e., tarnish removers) manufacturing, Disinfectants, household-type and industrial, Polishes (e.g., automobile, furniture, metal, shoe) manufacturing, Recycling drycleaning fluids, Starches, laundry, Degreasing preparations, Drain pipe cleaners manufacturing, Cloths, dusting and polishing, chemically treated, Buffing compounds manufacturing, Silver polishes manufacturing, Saddle soaps manufacturing, Wax removers manufacturing, Lye, Brass polishes manufacturing, Ink eradicators manufacturing, Shoe polishes and cleaners manufacturing, Soot removing chemicals manufacturing, Oven cleaners manufacturing, Wallpaper cleaners manufacturing, Spot removers (except laundry presoaks) manufacturing, Polishing preparations manufacturing, Deodorants (except personal) manufacturing, Window cleaning preparations manufacturing, Copper cleaners manufacturing, Airfreshners manufacturing, Beeswax polishes and waxes manufacturing, Rug cleaning preparations manufacturing, Sweeping compounds, absorbent, Kitchen degreasing and cleaning preparations manufacturing, Waxes, polishing (e.g., floor, furniture), Windshield washer fluid manufacturing, Floor polishes and waxes manufacturing, Rust removers manufacturing, etc.