|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Surface Active Agent Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Surface Active Agent Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Surface Active Agent Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Surface Active Agent Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing
Surface Active Agent Manufacturing
Surfactants, Finishing Agents, And Assistants
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Surface Active Agent Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Surface Active Agent Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Surface Active Agent Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Surface Active Agent Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Surface Active Agent Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||14%|
|Material Recording, Scheduling, Dispatching, and Distributing Workers||6%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||36%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||5%|
|Crushing, Grinding, Polishing, Mixing, and Blending Workers||10%|
|Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||9%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||13%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||13%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||10%|
|Material Moving Workers||9%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||7%|
Surface Active Agent Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Environmental Biotech International|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Goold: Can Cardinals create a closer to solve the ninth? - LOUIS • Wherever the following question and research takes us – deep into the past, traipsing toward the ninth inning, and sweeping through the wilderness of free agents – the answer ... The Cardinals were the most active team at the winter meetings ... (01/10/2018)
- Dreadful viral diseases are on the rise in Africa, this is why - Some viruses are pathogens since they are examples of disease-producing agents. Host refers to living animal or plant ... leading to the accumulation of fecal microorganisms at surface levels. Human-animal proximity and close interaction are also likely ... (01/07/2018)
- 'Cheated' out of justice - "(FBI agents) said (Makell's parents ... Police reports refer to those buyers as "James" and "Reggie." Reggie was an active member of the military, according to an informant. Reggie rented hotel rooms for sex acts with Makell and her mother to hide ... (12/29/2017)
- United Kingdom Organic Surface Active Agents Market Report 2017 - Analysis And Forecast To 2025 - Research and Markets - The "United Kingdom: Organic Surface Active Agents - Market Report - Analysis And Forecast To 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the market for Organic Surface Active Agents in The ... (12/04/2017)
- Growth Inhibition of Tumour Implants by Associated Surface Active Agents - Whereas dilute solutions of surface active agents modify the properties of cell membranes, particularly in relation to their electrical behaviour, moderate and strong solutions provoke more serious structural damage of the membrane, leading to an increase ... (07/12/2015)
- Products in the News - Surface-enhanced Raman ... identification and quantification of SERS-active analytes. Detection at the parts per billion and even parts per trillion level are possible. Ocean Optics' unique SERS substrate manufacturing method results in affordable mass ... (11/18/2014)
- Manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) is the active substances used in the formulation and the final formulation can have single API or multiple APIs. The manufacturing of API ... Interior surface (walls, floors and ceilings) shall be smooth and free ... (10/04/2012)
- Research and Markets: In 2008, the Value of Exported Surface Active Agent Manufacturing Industry Products from the U.S. Has Been Relatively High, at Approximately 30% of U.S ... - LLC's new report "Surface Active Agent Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [Q3 2009 Edition]" to their offering. The newly published Surface Active Agent Manufacturing Industry report provides the latest market research on the ... (09/28/2009)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $181,501 on Surface Active Agent Manufacturing. It has awarded 17 contracts to 10 companies, with an average value of $18,150 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Softeners, leather or textile, manufacturing, Mordants manufacturing, Assistants, textile and leather finishing, Oils, soluble (i.e., textile finishing assistants), Penetrants manufacturing, Textile scouring agents manufacturing, Wetting agents manufacturing, Textile finishing assistants manufacturing, Emulsifiers (i.e., surface-active agents) manufacturing, Finishing agents, textile and leather, Surface active agents manufacturing, etc.