Printing Ink Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Printing Ink Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Printing Ink Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Printing Ink Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Printing Ink Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Printing Ink Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Printing Ink Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Printing Ink Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Printing Ink Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||11%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||5%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||7%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||7%|
|Other Production Occupations||34%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||7%|
|Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders||6%|
|Crushing, Grinding, Polishing, Mixing, and Blending Workers||12%|
|Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||12%|
|Miscellaneous Production Workers||5%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||7%|
|Material Moving Workers||5%|
Printing Ink Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Liquid X Printed Metals|
|Uvr Defense Tech|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Interview: New study shows 3D printing is second fastest growing technology of 2017 - The enterprises with the greatest number of 3D Printing and additive manufacturing 2017 published patents applications ... Desktop Metal 3D printed parts removed by hand thanks to its support ink system. Photo via Desktop Metal I asked Larry Cady from ... (01/10/2018)
- Carnegie Mellon University Extends Research into 3D Micro-Additive Manufacturing with Optomec Aerosol Jet Printed Electronics System - Carnegie Mellon’s Advanced Manufacturing and Materials Laboratory (AMML ... “We employ an Optomec Aerosol Jet 3D print system to directly print nanoparticle inks and polymers over complex surfaces,” said Dr. Panat. “The Aerosol Jet system ... (01/10/2018)
- Rising Retail Industry Results In Disposal Profit For The Thermal Printing Market - However, ink jet and laser printing technologies which are key restraints for ... End-User: Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Health-care, Manufacturing and Others. Region: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World. (01/09/2018)
- New report examines the printing ink market forecast to 2026 - Printing Ink Market is a Professional and in-depth market research ... Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile ... (01/09/2018)
- IIJ targets wallpaper manufacturers at Heimtextil - Swavesey, UK – Experts from Industrial Inkjet Ltd will be meeting major wallpaper manufacturers at Heimtextil to ... dramatically changing in wallpaper production where ink performance and cost, print width and speed are all now within reach. (01/09/2018)
- Warren Buffett Invested in This 3D Printing Trend. Should You? - The ink dried on the deal at the end of January 2016 ... And it has been a leader in the metal 3D printing for the last decade, manufacturing everything from jet engine turbines to locomotive engines -- no doubt aided by GE Aviation and its locomotive ... (01/08/2018)
- Digital Textile Printing Ink Market 2018 Global Share, Trend, Segmentation and Forecast to 2021 - we expect that by 2021 , The market size of the Digital Textile Printing Ink will reach 5040 million $. This Report covers the manufacturers’ data, including: shipment, price, revenue, gross profit, interview record, business distribution etc., (01/04/2018)
- Global Flexographic Printing Inks Industry Sales, Revenue, Gross Margin, Market Share, by Regions (2012-2022) - The will chart the course for a more comprehensive organization and discernment of the competition situation in the Flexographic Printing Inks market. As this will help manufacturers and investors alike, to have a better understanding of the direction in ... (12/31/2017)
- BoXZY CEO on Hybrid 3D Printing: "The Power of Innovation Lies in the Human Network" - Hybrid manufacturing offers a more holistic view of an end ... Same calibration, same setup, same abilities. You have all the same ‘inks’ printing exactly the same way. Even a completely untrained person could receive exact material solutions from ... (12/29/2017)
- 3D-Printed Organs Could Soon Be Real With Bio-Ink Breakthrough - 3D printing has revolutionized manufacturing. What was predicted to be a slow merger ... There have been many advances but the bio ink itself is still convoluted science. Processing the bio-ink and making it stick to itself and hold the desired printed ... (12/28/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $44,505,501 on Printing Ink Manufacturing. It has awarded 410 contracts to 55 companies, with an average value of $809,191 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Inks, printing, manufacturing, Inkjet inks manufacturing, Bronze printing inks manufacturing, Screen process inks manufacturing, Stencil inks manufacturing, Inkjet cartridges manufacturing, Flexographic inks manufacturing, Offset inks manufacturing, Letterpress inks manufacturing, Gravure inks manufacturing, Lithographic inks manufacturing, Printing inks manufacturing, Gold printing inks manufacturing, Textile printing inks manufacturing, Duplicating inks manufacturing, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.