|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||38%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||29%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||11%|
|Other Production Occupations||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||9%|
|Material Moving Workers||9%|
Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Wabash Valley Farms|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Shelton company pushes smart-home devices - SHELTON — Charging an electric car or controlling ... vehicle charger and ceiling fan switch at this year’s International Builders Show in Orlando, Fla. The three-day event started Tuesday and draws more than 1,000 manufacturers from around the world ... (01/10/2018)
- How to Ensure Greater Efficiency with Electric Motors - The first industrial electric motor was probably considered a breakthrough in its day, even as there was plenty of room for improvement. As technology has advanced, motor manufacturers ... as energy savers in pump and fan appliances, since they better ... (01/10/2018)
- Small Domestic Appliances 2017 - they have primarily focused growth plans on food propositions at the expense of home and electrical sales. Space allocated in stores has been reduced, pushing more of their SDA range online. The report "Small Domestic Appliances 2017", offers comprehensive ... (01/09/2018)
- Electric bills to rise, too - Every month, the family of Jocelyn Penserga pays a monthly electric ... that small, we no longer adjust the SRP (suggested retail price),” Lopez said in Pilipino. Lopez urged the public to inform the DTI through its hotline (751-3233) about manufacturers ... (01/04/2018)
- Do you really need an Instant Pot? How to buy countertop appliances - For the past couple of years, the Instant Pot has been the "must have" countertop appliance, with its ability to do everything from making yogurt and pressure cooking roasts to steaming rice and even canning. Before that, small ... you're a fan of making ... (01/03/2018)
- These 4 electrical manufacturers may benefit from the govt's 'Saubhagya' scheme - Electricity connection in a poor household, to start with, will create demand for lights, fans ... local manufacturing should augur well for the company going forward. V-Guard Industries (VGI) VGI, amongst the largest electrical appliance manufactures ... (09/28/2017)
- The best electric fans you can buy - We've rounded up the best electric fans you can buy for ... we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to ... (07/05/2017)
- Global Household Appliances Manufacturing Market Briefing 2017 - Research and Markets - Small Electrical Appliance segment was the largest segment in the household appliances manufacturing market with around 39% share of the market. This can be attributed to high sales volume of products such as electric housewares, household-type fans and ... (05/29/2017)
- Superior Electric - Actual production of electric stoves began May 31 of that year, and later the plant produced heat radiators, a variety of irons, toasters, curling irons fans, waffle irons and other small electric appliances. Superior Electric remained in the building ... (08/05/2013)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $4,481,280 on Small Electrical Appliance & Fan Manufacturing. It has awarded 304 contracts to 66 companies, with an average value of $67,898 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Deep-fat fryers, household-type electric, manufacturing, Toaster ovens, Hotplates, Unit heaters, portable electric, Portable cooking appliances (except convection, microwave ovens), Portable humidifiers and dehumidifiers manufacturing, Ventilating kitchen fans, Popcorn poppers, Blenders, Whippers, Percolators, Floor scrubbing and shampooing machines, Electric comfort heating equipment, portable, Air purification equipment, Hair clippers for human use, electric, Crock pots, Fans, household-type kitchen, Floor standing fans, Corn poppers, Hoods, range, household-type, Casseroles, Waffle irons, Dehumidifiers, Hassock fans, Blankets, Sauna heaters, Electrically heated bed coverings manufacturing, Scissors, Cooking appliances (except convection, household-type electric portable, Central vacuuming systems, Dry shavers (i.e., electric razors) manufacturing, Fryers, Curling irons, Sweepers, household-type electric vacuum, Range hoods, Heating pads, Heaters, tape, Razors, Bread machines, Toasters, Water pulsating devices, Cleaners, Range hoods with integral lighting fixtures, Juice extractors, Hair driers, electric (except equipment designed for beauty parlor use), Chafing dishes, Ventilation and exhaust fans (except attic fans), Floor waxers and polishers, Egg cookers, Electric space heaters, Shoe polishers, Urns, Fans (except attic), Can openers, Vacuum cleaners and sweepers, Teakettles, Warming trays, Knives, household-type electric carving, Griddles and grills, household-type portable electric, Humidifiers, Heating units for electric appliances manufacturing, Bath fans with integral lighting fixture, residential, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans with integral lighting fixture, Vacuum cleaners (e.g., canister, handheld, upright) household-type electric, Bedcoverings, Coffee makers, Bath fans, Massage machines, electric (except designed for beauty and barber shop use), Electric blankets manufacturing, Bottle warmers, Roasters (i.e., cooking appliances), Carpet and floor cleaning equipment, portable electric space, Toothbrushes, Blow dryers, Portable hair dryers, Irons, Room heaters, Ovens, portable household-type (except microwave and convection ovens), Trouser pressers, Radiators, Immersion heaters, Ice crushers, Sandwich toasters and grills, Food mixers, Vaporizers, Hair curlers, Desk fans, Steam cookers, Portable electric space heaters manufacturing, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.