|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing
Synthetic Rubber (Vulcanizable Elastomers)
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||8%|
|Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||7%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||10%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers||5%|
|Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Miscellaneous Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Chemical Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Other Production Occupations||25%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||11%|
|Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders||11%|
Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Research focused on the Global 1, 3 butadiene market is anticipated to reach at USD 33.5 billion by the end of 2024 - Butadiene rubber is a synthetic polymer and due to its excellent wear resistance, rebound resilience and mechanical properties, it is widely used in manufacturing of products such as tire, golf balls, and shoe insoles. Further, other beneficial features of ... (01/13/2018)
- HLT Global to diversify into rubber gloves manufacturing business - HLRI is primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of rubber gloves, including both natural and synthetic rubber gloves for customers in the medical, food and beverage as well as consumer industries amongst others. In a statement yesterday ... (01/11/2018)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber Market Projected to Reach a value US$ 8.2 Bn by 2026 - The demand for synthetic rubbers continues to witness an upsurge ... Despite the compliance, manufacturers of styrene butadiene rubber are forced to constrain their production in the face of growing demands. Companies namely, Asahi Kasei, Lanxess, LG ... (01/11/2018)
- India probing Chinese dumping of synthetic rubber - Gujarat Fluorochemicals had filed the complaint with respect to the synthetic compound fluoroelastomers (FKM), which is a class of synthetic rubber designed for very ... as a welcome development for Indian manufacturers, who have been complaining about ... (01/04/2018)
- US chemical production continues to rise by end of 2017 - The upturn reflects the rebounding overall manufacturing activity in addition to continued ... other specialty chemicals, synthetic rubber, consumer products and pharmaceuticals. These gains were offset by declines in the output trend in industrial gases ... (01/03/2018)
- Nitrile Rubber (NBR) Market by Manufacturers,Types,Regions and Applications Research Report Forecast to 2022 - Market by Manufacturers,Types,Regions and Applications Research Report Forecast to 2022”. Nitrile rubber (NBR), also called nitrile-butadiene rubber, an oil-resistant synthetic rubber produced from a copolymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene. Its main ... (01/03/2018)
- Nitrile Rubber (NBR) Market to 2022 –Global Market Size, Development Status, Top Manufacturers, and Forecasts - Top Manufacturers, and Forecasts”. Nitrile rubber (NBR), also called nitrile-butadiene rubber, an oil-resistant synthetic rubber produced from a copolymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene. Its main applications are in fuel hoses, gaskets, rollers ... (01/02/2018)
- Global Polysulfide Rubber Market Segmentation by Product Types and Application with Forecast to 2022 - As this will help manufacturers and investors alike ... Smooth-On, Inc., Jsc Kazan Synthetic Rubber Plant and others. Purchase a copy of this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/353866 When taking a good look at this report, based ... (12/31/2017)
- Global Synthetic Rubber Market - Segmentation Analysis and Forecast by Technavio - The extensive application of synthetic rubber in the automotive industry, especially for manufacturing tires, makes it even more popular. The rising number of vehicles and the increasing applications in the non-tire segment are increasing the demand for ... (11/26/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $1,164,061 on Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing. It has awarded 100 contracts to 44 companies, with an average value of $26,456 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Chlorinated rubber, synthetic, manufacturing, Ethylene-propylene-nonconjugated diene (EPDM) rubber manufacturing, Stereo rubber manufacturing, Fluoro rubbers manufacturing, Vulcanized oils manufacturing, Styrene-butadiene rubber containing less than 50 percent styrene manufacturing, Thiol rubber manufacturing, Rubber, Fluorocarbon derivative rubbers manufacturing, Acrylate-butadiene rubber manufacturing, Nitrile-chloroprene rubbers manufacturing, Acrylic rubber manufacturing, Nitrile-butadiene rubber manufacturing, Thermosetting vulcanizable elastomers manufacturing, Ethylene-propylene rubber manufacturing, Elastomers, synthetic rubber, Urethane rubber manufacturing, Cyclo rubber, N-type rubber manufacturing, Neoprene manufacturing, Polysulfide rubber manufacturing, Silicone rubber manufacturing, Butadiene rubber (i.e., polybutadiene) manufacturing, Styrene-chloroprene rubber manufacturing, Polyethylene rubber manufacturing, S-type rubber manufacturing, Chlorosulfonated polyethylenes manufacturing, Acrylate rubber manufacturing, Butadiene copolymers containing more than 50 percent butadiene manufacturing, Isocyanate rubber manufacturing, Butyl rubber manufacturing, Polyisobutylene rubber manufacturing, Styrene-isoprene rubber manufacturing, Nitrile rubber manufacturing, Polymethylene rubber manufacturing, Polyisobutylene-isoprene rubber manufacturing, Isobutylene-isoprene rubber manufacturing, Latex rubber, Synthetic rubber (i.e., vulcanizable elastomers) manufacturing, Chloroprene rubber manufacturing, Epichlorohydrin elastomers manufacturing, etc.