Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||8%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||7%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||27%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||23%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||23%|
|Other Production Occupations||8%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||6%|
Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|K C HiLites||16|
|Avionics Support Group||5|
|Goodrich Lighting Systems|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Vishay Intertechnology to Highlight Automotive Product Line at Automotive World Japan Show 2018 - Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., a Fortune 1000 Company listed on the NYSE (VSH), is one of the world's largest manufacturers ... in virtually all types of electronic devices and equipment, in the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer ... (01/12/2018)
- Automotive Wiring Harness Global Market 2018 Outlook, Demand Supply and 2025 Opportunities - (EMAILWIRE.COM, January 12, 2018 ) Automotive wiring harness is defined as collection of many electrical wires which are used ... www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000611 Increasing demand for electronic safety equipment in vehicle and installation ... (01/12/2018)
- Global Connectors Market 2017-2021: Increased Adoption of Automotive Electronics, Advanced Connector Technology & Increasing Use of Active Cables as Connectors - Research and ... - To calculate the market size, the report considers the sales revenue of connector manufacturers. A connector is a device that carries electronic or electric signals and connects the I/O component of an electrical ... in almost every equipment and system ... (01/12/2018)
- Automotive Infotainment Market to Hit USD 40.17 Billion by 2024 | Hexa Research - Acknowledging above factors, car manufacturing companies are partnering with audio equipment manufacturing companies to enhance their cars with high-quality infotainment products. For example, Toyota has been using BlackBerry’s QNX in their cars for the ... (01/12/2018)
- What lies behind the recovery in British manufacturing - Similarly production of computer, electronic and optical products has risen by 8 per cent and electrical goods output ... Despite being a UK manufacturing turnround story over the past decade, car production has not grown at all since the EU referendum. (01/12/2018)
- Automotive Wiring Harness Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014-2022 - The Various Components That Are Assembled Include Speed Sensors, Hvac (Heating, Ventilation And Air-Conditioning) Systems, Electrical ... Competition Among The Car Manufacturers To Design Cars With Various Safety Features And Electronic Gadgets. (01/10/2018)
- Telit and PST Electronics Partner to Enable Global Expansion into New and Emerging Markets - Stoneridge, Inc., founded in 1965, is a global designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical ... automotive, off-highway and agricultural vehicle manufacturers around the world. Our custom-engineered products and systems are used to activate ... (01/10/2018)
- Nigeria’s Manufacturing Index Sustains Expansion for Nine Months - primary metal and electrical equipment. However, the computer and electronic product sector contracted in the review month. On the other hand, at 63.2 points, the production level index for the manufacturing sector grew for the tenth consecutive month in ... (01/04/2018)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $25,895,181 on Vehicular Lighting Equipment Manufacturing. It has awarded 741 contracts to 225 companies, with an average value of $115,090 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Windshield wiper systems, automotive, truck, and bus, manufacturing, Fuel pumps, electric, Spark plugs for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Generators for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Spotlights, vehicular, Regulators, motor vehicle voltage for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Windshield washer pumps, Cruise control mechanisms, electronic, Fans, electric cooling, Vehicular lighting fixtures manufacturing, Starter and starter parts for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Boat and ship lighting fixtures manufacturing, Aircraft lighting fixtures manufacturing, Coils, ignition, internal combustion engines, Ignition wiring harness for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Distributors for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Ignition points and condensers for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Automotive lighting fixtures manufacturing, Voltage regulators for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Distributor cap and rotor for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Locomotive and railroad car light fixtures manufacturing, Generating apparatus and parts for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Wiring harness and ignition sets for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Motors, starter, for internal combustion engines, Electrical ignition cable sets for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Automotive harness and ignition sets manufacturing, Alternators and generators for internal combustion engines manufacturing, Keyless entry systems, Instrument control panels (i.e., assembling purchased gauges), Power window and door lock systems, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.