Adhesive Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Adhesive Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Adhesive Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Adhesive Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Adhesive Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Adhesive Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Adhesive Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Adhesive Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Adhesive Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations||7%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||14%|
|Material Recording, Scheduling, Dispatching, and Distributing Workers||5%|
|Other Production Occupations||39%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||7%|
|Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders||6%|
|Crushing, Grinding, Polishing, Mixing, and Blending Workers||16%|
|Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||16%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||7%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||7%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||7%|
|Material Moving Workers||6%|
Adhesive Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Banyan Nation is out to clean India and the world is taking note - thus enabling reuse in the manufacturing process. The thermal technology Banyan Nation has developed helps rid plastics off contaminants like metals, labels, auto paints, inks, dirt, oils, adhesives, etc. In India, most of the plastic recycling is done ... (01/11/2018)
- Chip sales surge boosts results at Japan's materials makers - Adhesive tape producer Lintec probably boosted its operating ... The increased revenue at the chip segment made up for a weak performance at a U.S. subsidiary manufacturing printing and industrial products during the April-December period. (01/10/2018)
- Techsil introduces new medical grade potting epoxy - Distributors of a vast array of industrial Adhesives, Sealants, Tapes, Casting Resins and Dispensing equipment, serving a wide range of manufacturing industries including Electronics, Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, LED Lighting, Product Assembly ... (01/10/2018)
- Wire Marker Books comes in large print. - 56250-56254) Two adhesive panel directories for up to 48 circuits each ... has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States ... (01/09/2018)
- Discover the global adhesive manufacturing tank cleaning market report 2018 - This report studies the Adhesive Manufacturing Tank Cleaning market status and outlook of global and major regions, from angles of players, regions, product and end Application/industries. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry ... (01/09/2018)
- Dental Adhesives Market Global Industry Analysis, Outlook , Overview, and 2025 Forecast - The Dental Adhesives Market is segmented into various segments based ... Branding & Target Clients with List of Distributors and their contact information Manufacturing Cost Analysis [Raw Material analysis, Labor cost analysis] Industry Chain, Sourcing ... (01/08/2018)
- India Tile Adhesives Market Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges Forecast 2023 - With this investment, HB Fuller opened new R&D centre in its Shirwal, India manufacturing facility, in adhesive solutions. To tap the high potential offered by Indian market, this expansion has been made and it is expected to provide several new ... (01/04/2018)
- Global Medical Adhesive Tapes Market 2017-2021 - Increasing Cost Pressure on Manufacturers Hindering Growth - The amount of adhesive and its concentration used in the manufacturing process should be carefully examined. Care should be taken during the initial mixing procedure and manual or automated circulation of the medical adhesive tapes. Factors such as the ... (01/03/2018)
- Flock Adhesives adhering quality across various industries, to witness a CAGR of 6.0% during 2017 – 2023 - The high demand in the region is primarily due to presence of large and growing end user industries and low manufacturing cost. Key players in Flock Adhesives Market are Henkel, H.B. Fuller, Sika AG, Dow Chemical, Kissel + Wolf, Flock It!, Franklin ... (01/02/2018)
- Global Optically Clear Adhesive(OCA) Market Size, Growth and Comparison by Regions, Types and Applications - Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis 8 Optically Clear Adhesive(OCA) Manufacturing Cost Analysis 9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers We aim to provide the best industry and market research report to a seeker. Today, ‘The Market Reports ... (12/31/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $7,410,924 on Adhesive Manufacturing. It has awarded 819 contracts to 148 companies, with an average value of $50,074 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Epoxy adhesives manufacturing, Adhesives (except asphalt, dental, gypsum base) manufacturing, Dextrin glues manufacturing, Cement, rubber, manufacturing, Mucilage adhesives manufacturing, Sealing compounds for pipe threads and joints manufacturing, Starch glues manufacturing, Rubber cements manufacturing, Construction adhesives (except asphalt, Pastes, adhesive, Tile adhesives manufacturing, Caulking compounds (except gypsum base) manufacturing, Pipe sealing compounds manufacturing, Glues (except dental) manufacturing, Plumbers' putty manufacturing, Joint compounds (except gypsum base) manufacturing, etc.