|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
Bare Printed Circuit Boards
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Contract Work - Receipts For Work Done For Others On Their Materials
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations||6%|
|Computer and Mathematical Occupations||7%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||27%|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineers||7%|
|Drafters, Engineering Technicians, and Mapping Technicians||10%|
|Engineering Technicians, Except Drafters||9%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||17%|
|Electrical, Electronics, and Electromechanical Assemblers||13%|
|Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers||11%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||5%|
|Other Production Occupations||11%|
Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Automated Optical Inspection System Market by Size, Share, Supply, Demand and Forecasts to 2025 - (EMAILWIRE.COM, January 05, 2018 ) An automated optical inspection system abbreviated as AOI is an automated visual inspection of printed ... in manufacturing process. Various stages of manufacturing process which AOI is implemented includes bare board ... (01/05/2018)
- Omegameter SMD 650 Ionic Testing System features onboard computer. - Omegameter SMD 650 Ionic Testing System is used to spot ionic contamination on bare and assembled printed circuit boards. Unit offers quicker process control results and is ANSI/J-STD-001 and IPC-TM-650 complaint. Product’s software can monitor and ... (10/12/2017)
- Eltek Appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as President of Eltek USA Inc - "I have been at the forefront of printed circuit board innovation my entire career and that is why it is so exciting to have the opportunity to lead the US team for Eltek Ltd., a well-known global technology leader in the PCB industry. The manufacturing of ... (06/05/2017)
- Elmgrove Technologies designs circuit boards, has eye on photonics - Elmgrove Technologies designs, assembles and repairs printed circuit boards for a variety of customers ... Ross Cooley (Photo: Provided) “We don’t make the ‘bare’ boards,” Cooley added. “We design them and go from there.” (03/18/2017)
- U.S. Bare Printed Circuit Board Market 2016 - Analysis And Forecast to 2020 - Research and Markets - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Bare Printed Circuit Board Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. bare printed circuit ... (04/05/2016)
- SA-made Android smartphones, tablet prices, specs, launch plans - Asked about the type of manufacturing they aim to do in South Africa, Lehlokoe said that they will bring in bare printed circuit (PC) boards and take the process from placing components on the unpopulated boards all the way through to boxing the product. (01/08/2014)
- Taiyo Yuden Embeds GaAs Antenna Switch in PCB - Taiyo Yuden Co Ltd developed a technology to embed a GaAs (gallium arsenide ... It is said that the method of embedding a GaAs antenna switch in a printed circuit board by using a bare chip is effective in reducing the size of a high-frequency circuit. (09/11/2011)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $138,894,901 on Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing. It has awarded 3,499 contracts to 378 companies, with an average value of $367,447 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Printed circuit boards, bare, manufacturing, Circuit boards, printed, Flexible wiring boards, etc.