|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Beet Sugar Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Beet Sugar Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Beet Sugar Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Beet Sugar Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Beet Sugar Manufacturing
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Beet Sugar Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Beet Sugar Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Beet Sugar Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Beet Sugar Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Beet Sugar Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||10%|
|Retail Sales Workers||8%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||7%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Food Processing Workers||20%|
|Miscellaneous Food Processing Workers||20%|
|Other Production Occupations||19%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||8%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||8%|
|Miscellaneous Production Workers||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||17%|
|Material Moving Workers||16%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||13%|
|Packers and Packagers, Hand||8%|
Beet Sugar Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Sugar Beet Seeds Market Analysis Global Size, Share, Growth, Industry Demand and Forecast to 2021- Market Reports Online - Chapter One Industry Overview of Sugar Beet Seeds s Chapter Two Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Sugar Beet Seeds s Chapter Three Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Sugar Beet Seeds s Chapter Four Capacity, Production and Revenue ... (01/13/2018)
- WASDE: Corn Stocks Up, Soybeans Exports Drop - Florida cane sugar production is increased by 39,038 STRV to 2.075 million based on processors’ estimates of sugar yield per acre made at the end of December. Beet sugar production for 2017/18 is decreased by 102,455 STRV to 5.257 million based on lower ... (01/12/2018)
- Beet Ireland buys sugar site on Carlow-Kildare border - As the holder of the entire Irish sugar quota, the company availed of an EU voluntary restructuring scheme to dismantle its facilities and cease production. The State secured €353 million from the scheme, of which €220 million went to beet growers ... (01/12/2018)
- Sugar-beet exhibit to explore Second World War internment of Japanese Canadians - Among them were farms for sugar beets, which contain high concentrations of sucrose and contribute to the production of table sugar. If interned Japanese Canadians chose to move to the Canadian Prairies or Ontario to work on farms to address labour ... (01/11/2018)
- Ukraine by January 9 produces over 2 mln tonnes of sugar - The production of sugar in Ukraine as of January 9, 2018, exceeded 2 million tonnes, according to the National Association of Sugar Producers Ukrtsukor. Sugar refineries have already processed 14.07 million tonnes of sugar beet. "The production of sugar ... (01/10/2018)
- Middle East and Africa Beet Sugar Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021) - Beet Sugar is produced by processing the roots of sugar beet plant. It contains high sucrose content and is majorly produced for sugar production. Beet sugar is used in many parts of the world instead of cane sugar. After processing, both beet sugar and ... (01/09/2018)
- Learn details of the sugar on global beet market - Beet Sugar is produced by processing the roots of sugar beet plant. It contains high sucrose content and is majorly produced for sugar production. Beet sugar is used in many parts of the world instead of cane sugar After processing, both beet sugar and ... (01/09/2018)
- Environmental and equipment issues put sugar production behind; growers told no January payment - “We are able to borrow a higher percentage against finished sugar vs. beet. “Since slice, extractions and sugar production is lower than planned at this time of year, we have more beets and less sugar to borrow against. As we slice more beets and make ... (01/07/2018)
- Plant science at your dinner table: Sugar - The world leader in sugar beet production is Russia. Poland, France, West Germany, Turkey, Canada and several states in the United States also produce sugar beets. Michigan is one of the lead producing states for sugar beet production. Here are a few fun ... (01/06/2018)
- Western Sugar's growers will not be paid this month - Lower sugar production will also likely lead to reductions in the remaining payments scheduled to be made to growers for the beets they produced for the current campaign, Perry said. Compliance issues contributing to problem According to the first letter ... (01/05/2018)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $26,000 on Beet Sugar Manufacturing. It has awarded 1 contracts to 1 companies, with an average value of $26,000 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Syrup made from sugar beets, Liquid sugar made from beet sugar, Brown sugar made from beet sugar, Raw beet sugar manufacturing, Sugar, invert, made from sugar beets, granulated, Granulated beet sugar manufacturing, Liquid beet syrup manufacturing, Brown beet sugar refining, Beet sugar refining, Molasses made from sugar beets, Beet pulp, dried, manufacturing, confectionery, liquid, Confectioner's beet sugar manufacturing, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.