Blind & Shade Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Blind & Shade Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Blind & Shade Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Blind & Shade Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Blind & Shade Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Blind & Shade Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Blind & Shade Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Blind & Shade Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Blind & Shade Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||5%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||13%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||32%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||32%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators, All Other||7%|
|Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers||14%|
|Sewing Machine Operators||10%|
|Sewing Machine Operators||10%|
|Other Production Occupations||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||9%|
|Material Moving Workers||5%|
Blind & Shade Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- R&D Tax Credit Aspects of 3D Printing Lighting Products - 3D Printed Lamp Shades Inspired by Everyday Life Canadian industrial ... Operating 3D printing technology also requires less skill than conventional equipment used in the manufacturing process, allowing more people to be capable of getting the job done. (01/10/2018)
- eurolaser Presents Textile Cutting In Large Format - Blinds, curtains, shutters and gates require clean textile ... In addition, there are user tips, further developments and new problem solutions so that manufacturing processes can be further optimised or extended. (01/10/2018)
- 34 Job Openings In Annapolis Area - Company Description GSI is a staffing company that specializes in providing qualified skilled trades people to commercial, industrial , mining, manufacturing and marine ... exterior * Read building ... We offer blinds and manual or motorized shades and ... (01/10/2018)
- ALPS OutdoorZ Announces their Delta Waterfowl Legend Layout Blind - Currently making up the ALPS Brands family of companies are ALPS Mountaineering, ALPS OutdoorZ, Cedar Ridge, Browning Camping and Hunting Blinds. Using the experience and knowledge gained from manufacturing high-quality camping and backpacking gear under ... (01/08/2018)
- iGlass Technology, Inc. Has Become the First Producer of Electrochromic Digital Blinds to Join AERC (Attachments Energy Rating Council) - Our manufacturing and corporate headquarters are located in Irvine, California. http://www.iglass-technology.com/. About Wisp® digital blinds. Wisp® dimmable digital blinds is an easy upgrade to a Smart Window for all installed windows. Just like dark ... (01/06/2018)
- Nice Group USA Launches Era Inn Window Blind Control System - The Era Inn system enables adjustable speed control, object detection, and the ability for adjacent blinds to move at the same speed ... As the commercial roofing industry’s leader in manufacturing prefabricated PVC roofing systems, Duro-Last produces ... (01/02/2018)
- Global Mattress, Blind and Shade Manufacturing Market Briefing 2017 - Research and Markets - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mattress, Blind and Shade Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017" report to their offering. The mattress, blind and shade manufacturing market comprises establishments ... (01/31/2017)
- Mattress, Blind and Shade Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017 - NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The mattress, blind and shade manufacturing market comprises establishments involved in producing mattresses, blinds and shades. Products of the industry include mattresses, venetian blinds, window blinds, shades ... (01/30/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $3,679,173 on Blind & Shade Manufacturing. It has awarded 222 contracts to 62 companies, with an average value of $59,342 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Shade pulls, window, manufacturing, Curtain rods and fittings manufacturing, Fixtures (e.g., poles, rods, rollers), curtain and drapery, Miniblinds manufacturing, Venetian blinds manufacturing, Blinds (e.g., mini, venetian, vertical), all materials, Curtain or drapery fixtures (e.g., rollers) manufacturing, Shades, window (except outdoor canvas awnings), Window shade rollers and fittings manufacturing, Window shades (except awnings) manufacturing, Porch shades, wood slat, Vertical blinds manufacturing, etc.