|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Metal Crown, Closure, And Other Metal Stamping (Except Automotive)
Job Stampings, Excluding Automotive
Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, And Washer Manufacturing
Aircraft Fasteners (Including Aerospace), Excluding Plastics (Meets Specifications For Flying Vehicles)
Externally Threaded Metal Fasteners (Excluding Aircraft Types)
Internally Threaded Metal Fasteners (Excluding Aircraft Types)
Rivets, Washers And Other Nonthreaded Metal Fasteners (Excluding Aircraft Types)
Products, Made By (Cold, Warm, Or Hot-Heading) Processes (Excluding Fasteners)
Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, And Washer Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Other Secondary Products
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||11%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||50%|
|Computer Control Programmers and Operators||9%|
|Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operators, Metal and Plastic||8%|
|Machine Tool Cutting Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||15%|
|Lathe and Turning Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||8%|
|Other Production Occupations||10%|
|Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers||5%|
|Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers||5%|
Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Arconic Global Fasteners & Rings||4|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Industrial Fasteners Market Analysis and Forecasts by Types, Material, Industry Verticals and Global Regions - some of the common fasteners used include screws, bolts, nuts and rivets, etc. Fasteners are basic essentials for construction, manufacturing and assembling applications. Further the materials of these fasteners play an important role and vary with ... (01/05/2018)
- New study: The global automotive fastener market is expected to reach $25.9 billion by 2022 - Browse Free Sample Pages @ www.lucintel.com/ds/automotive-fas…-2017-2022.aspx Nuts, bolts, screws, and rivets are the major market segment ... Lucintel team of trusted industry experts for materials and manufacturing industries have executed over ... (01/04/2018)
- Review: Mossberg Patriot Revere - A steel through-bolt with ends exposed in the sides of the stock reinforces the web of wood between the magazine opening and the recoil lug shoulder. Stock and barreled action are held together by two hex-head bolts ... by a wood screw turned into the ... (12/11/2017)
- Flange Bolt Market by Partial and Full Thread Flange Bolt Manufacture Sales, Revenue and Industry Share Forecasts to 2021 - Big Bolt Nut, Canco-Fastener, Dokka Fasteners, IGC Fastners, Infasco, LISI Group, MW Industries, Nucor Fastener, Oglaend-System, Penn-Engineering, Portland Bolt, Shanghai Tianbao Fastener Manufacturing, TR Fastenings, Vikrant Fasteners, XINXING FASTENERS ... (01/10/2017)
- Research and Markets: Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing Industry in the US and its International Trade [2011 Q3 Edition] Updated Report - LLC's new updated report "Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing Industry in the US and its International Trade [2011 Q3 Edition]" to their offering. This Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent ... (07/21/2011)
- Spring Maintenance Will Prolong Life Of Outdoor Furniture, And - Tighten any loose screws; tighten loose bolts with slip-joint pliers ... If the old webbing is fastened with pop rivets, replace the rivets with short sheet metal screws and washers slightly larger than the rivets, or with new pop rivets of the same ... (03/22/1985)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $58,602,264 on Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet & Washer Manufacturing. It has awarded 8,049 contracts to 780 companies, with an average value of $75,131 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Turnbuckles, metal, manufacturing, Lock washers, Rivets, Dowel pins, Washers, Hooks, metal screw, Screws, Machine keys, Nuts, Hose clamps, Toggle bolts, Bolts, Hooks (i.e., general purpose fasteners), Hook and eye latches, Spring washers, Cotter pins, Screw eyes, Spring pins, etc.