Bottled Water Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Bottled Water Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Bottled Water Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Bottled Water Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Bottled Water Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Bottled Water Manufacturing
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Bottled Water Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Bottled Water Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Bottled Water Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Bottled Water Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Bottled Water Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupations||5%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||14%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||10%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||7%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||24%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||6%|
|Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, and Still Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||6%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||11%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||11%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||18%|
|Motor Vehicle Operators||9%|
|Driver/Sales Workers and Truck Drivers||9%|
|Material Moving Workers||9%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||5%|
Bottled Water Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Cleanse & Burn|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Olansi Healthcare Co., Ltd Produces Advanced Range Hydrogen Water Bottle and Jug at Affordable Rates - Guangzhou Olansi Healthcare Co., Ltd is a manufacturing firm associated with the fabrication and supply of advanced purification systems and treatment installation for both air and water. They have a global presence when it comes to popularity, preference ... (01/11/2018)
- Caught in a deluge: 'raw water' pioneers blame 'opportuni-vores' for brouhaha - While the water itself costs just a penny per gallon for him to buy, the bottle cleaning, manufacturing the custom jugs, staffing and transport all add up, he said. Facebook Twitter Pinterest A jug of Live Water’s raw water, which comes in custom-made ... (01/10/2018)
- Land of water - BELLEFONTE – Bottled water giant Nestle Waters says Centre County is a potential ... $50 million bottling facility that would create an estimated 50 good-paying manufacturing jobs,” Vern Squier, president and CEO of the Chamber of Business and Industry ... (01/09/2018)
- Save some cash and the environment by abandoning bottled water: Scorgie - That works out to approximately $15 per month. By stopping the purchase of bottled water you’ll also reduce your carbon footprint. Sadly, only 70 per cent of plastics that go into the manufacturing of bottled water can actually be recycled. Take Action ... (01/09/2018)
- Water bottling plant could come to region - Nestle Waters sent representatives Tuesday night to a Spring Township meeting to talk about a $50 million Deer Park plant that could bottle water from the township ... and bring family wage manufacturing jobs back to our communities. The opportunity ... (01/04/2018)
- Bottled water processing market worth $2,106.5 million by 2019 insights shared in detailed report - Bottled water processing equipment consists of equipment that purifies water for bottled water manufacturing. There are wide ranges of technologies used for the treatment of water. Technological development in the bottled water industry is accelerating ... (01/03/2018)
- Nestle Waters considering Centre County for $50 million manufacturing facility - Nestle will make a decision about a potential $50 million manufacturing facility after it also considers ... to expand beyond its Allentown factory and a growing demand for bottled water, which the company said surpassed soda as the most popular beverage ... (01/03/2018)
- Global Spring Bottled Water Market Forecast to 2021 and Key Companies are studied in a Latest Report Offered by The Market Reports - Global Spring Bottled Water Industry 2017 Market Research Report provides the details about Industry Overview, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Capacity, Growth Rate, Gross Margin, Major Manufacturers, Development Trends and Forecast Analysis. Global Spring ... (12/30/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $8,013,854 on Bottled Water Manufacturing. It has awarded 775 contracts to 96 companies, with an average value of $83,478 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Beverages, naturally carbonated bottled water, manufacturing, Naturally carbonated water, purifying and bottling, Spring waters, Water, naturally carbonated, etc.