|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Ice Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Ice Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Ice Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Ice Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Ice, Manufactured (Cubed, Crushed.), Including Can Or Block
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Ice Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Ice Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Ice Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Ice Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Ice Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupations||5%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||14%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||10%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||7%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||24%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||6%|
|Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, and Still Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||6%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||11%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||11%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||18%|
|Motor Vehicle Operators||9%|
|Driver/Sales Workers and Truck Drivers||9%|
|Material Moving Workers||9%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||5%|
Ice Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- ICE Targets 7-Eleven Stores In Nationwide Immigration Raids - ICE officials then blamed 7-Eleven for keeping poor track ... Three months later, federal officials arrested about 600 workers at a manufacturing plant in Mississippi. By 2013, during the second term of President Obama, the number of audits of employers ... (01/11/2018)
- CDF Corp. signs on as latest Massachusetts company to join ICE’s IMAGE employment compliance program - CDF Corporation, an internationally-recognized company with partners and sales offices around the world, makes its products in the United States, at its manufacturing facilities in Plymouth, MA. For media inquiries about ICE activities, operations ... (01/10/2018)
- ICE President backs construction sector deal in Lords industrial strategy debate - Including innovative offsite manufacturing techniques in the Construction Sector ... is incorporated in the future development of the White Paper, together with ICE's National Needs Assessment. (01/10/2018)
- Global Ice creams & Frozen Desserts Market Research Report 2017 - 2.4 Manufacturers Ice creams & Frozen Desserts Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area and Product Type Provue Market Research is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry ... (01/03/2018)
- Ice and snow heat up the Harbin economy - Thanks to the extremely low temperatures which produce ice and snow for these attractions, the city is able to turn what used to be an energy and manufacturing economy to a money-spinning tourist economy. The Heilongjiang Provincial Tourism Development ... (01/03/2018)
- New report: Ice skates industry development trends for 2017 - The market analysis is delivered to the worldwide Ice Skates market including competitive background analysis, development patterns, and fundamental regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed about and manufacturing processes ... (01/01/2018)
- Ice Fishing: Then And Now - Now, there are numerous companies manufacturing ice fishing sleds, one, two and three man sleds with a bench seat or with comfortable swivel seats as well as pop up icehouses that can hold your entire fishing crew. Some come with light covers while others ... (12/30/2017)
- Ice cream class covers ‘from cow to cone’ - “We teach a very practical and applied course in ice cream manufacturing,” he said. “We cover, as we say, from cow to cone, so people understand how what happens with the cows affects the product, how milk affects the product, we talk about all the ... (12/29/2017)
- Guilt-free ice-cream without ANY saturated fat could soon be a reality - Dr Munk says that as well as health benefits, there are environmental advantages to this potential new way of manufacturing ice cream. Many ice creams contain palm oil – the most widely consumed vegetable oil on the planet causing widespread rainforest ... (12/29/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $4,436,722 on Ice Manufacturing. It has awarded 319 contracts to 40 companies, with an average value of $110,918 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Block ice manufacturing, Ice (except dry ice) manufacturing, etc.