|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Concrete Pipe Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Concrete Pipe Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Concrete Pipe Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Concrete Pipe Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Concrete Pipe Manufacturing
Other Concrete Product Manufacturing
Precast Concrete Products
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Concrete Pipe Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Concrete Pipe Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Concrete Pipe Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Concrete Pipe Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||3%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||9%|
|Construction and Extraction Occupations||8%|
|Construction Trades Workers||7%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||19%|
|Miscellaneous Production Workers||9%|
|Molders, Shapers, and Casters, Except Metal and Plastic||7%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||40%|
|Motor Vehicle Operators||31%|
|Driver/Sales Workers and Truck Drivers||31%|
|Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers||30%|
|Material Moving Workers||7%|
Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Hanson Pipe & Precast||7|
|Piranha Pipe & Precast|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- 2017 Built a Bridge to Innovation: Year in Construction 3D Printing - The Technical University of Munich (TUM) has been studying the advantages of 3D printed concrete, and using it to create thin, extremely lightweight but strong pipes, not dissimilar ... through conventional methods of manufacturing. (12/29/2017)
- Global Prestressed Concrete Cylinder Pipe Market by Manufacturers, Types, Regions and Application Research Report Forecast to 2022 - (EMAILWIRE.COM, December 20, 2017 ) Global Prestressed Concrete Cylinder Pipe Market report is replete with detailed analysis from a thorough research, especially on questions that border on market size, development environment, futuristic developments ... (12/20/2017)
- BRIEF-Cemex and Quikrete finalize sale of U.S. reinforced concrete pipe manufacturing business - * Cemex and Quikrete finalize sale of U.S. reinforced concrete pipe manufacturing business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (01/31/2017)
- CEMEX and QUIKRETE Finalize Sale of U.S. Reinforced Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Business - Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. (“CEMEX”) (CX) announced today that one of its subsidiaries in the U.S. has closed the divestment of its U.S. Reinforced Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Business to Quikrete Holdings, Inc. for approximately U.S.$500 million. (01/31/2017)
- KWSB demands control over KDA s pipe manufacturing factory - KARACHI: The Karachi Water and Sewerage Board (KWSB) has demanded the Sindh Government to handover the control of the concrete pipe manufacturing factory of Karachi Development Authority (KDA) under its management. In a letter written to the Secretary ... (12/01/2016)
- Pipe manufacturer advocates plastic over concrete - Consulting engineers and their clients should focus on long-term sustainabi- lity rather than short-term profit- ability, says high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe manufacturer Sinvac Piping MD Kobus van Dyk. “In South Africa, traditional concrete ... (04/21/2016)
- Research and Markets: The Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Industry's Revenue for the Year 2008 Was Approximately $3.2 Billion USD, With an Estimated Gross Profit Of 45.23% - LLC's new report "Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [Q4 2009 Edition]" to their offering. The comprehensive Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Industry report provides the most updated data and analysis on the industry's ... (01/13/2010)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $539,613 on Concrete Pipe Manufacturing. It has awarded 24 contracts to 14 companies, with an average value of $38,544 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Prestressed concrete pipes manufacturing, Pressure pipe, reinforced concrete, manufacturing, Pipe, concrete, Conduits, Cylinder pipe, prestressed concrete, Sewer pipe, Culvert pipe, Irrigation pipe, Precast concrete pipe manufacturing, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.