Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer, And Other Inductor Manufacturing
Capacitors For Electronic Circuitry
Resistors For Electronic Circuitry
Electronic Coils, Transformers, And Other Inductors
Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer, And Other Inductor Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations||6%|
|Computer and Mathematical Occupations||7%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||27%|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineers||7%|
|Drafters, Engineering Technicians, and Mapping Technicians||10%|
|Engineering Technicians, Except Drafters||9%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||17%|
|Electrical, Electronics, and Electromechanical Assemblers||13%|
|Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers||11%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||5%|
|Other Production Occupations||11%|
Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Custom Copper Inductors Optimized for 3D Printing with Web-Based Configurator - Having previously partnered with TNT Germany, Conrad Electronic, MeltWerk ... and part of what has made the technology stand apart from other design and manufacturing technologies. It’s not just what it can do, but the very nature of how it is done ... (01/11/2018)
- New report shares details about the global inductor market that is expected to reach USD 3.96 billion by the year 2024 - Fixed Inductors are small in size and light in weight and hence can be used in the manufacturing ... (U.S), Coil craft (Japan), Chilisin Electronics Crop (Taiwan), Pulse Electronics Corporation (U.S), Panasonic Corporation (Japan) among other companies. (01/09/2018)
- Fixed Inductor Market Top Manufacturers Analysis and Competitive Insights to 2021 - transformers between others. Browse Full Research Report @ Fixed inductors assist in attaining minor form factors for consumer electronic goods, due to their condensed dimensions and lesser weight. The automobile manufacturing needs strong inductors those ... (12/23/2017)
- Smart Transformers Will Make the Grid Cleaner and More Flexible - Thanks to recent advances in power electronics ... transformer has been improved many times over the years, it is essentially a 19th-century technology, one that takes advantage of simple principles of electromagnetism. In the most basic version, two coils ... (06/29/2017)
- Murata Manufacturing : Patent Issued for Piezoelectric Transformer (USPTO 9847472) - One is by further reducing the size of the piezoelectric transformer, and the other is by changing the vibration ... mode from being produced." 2017 MURATA MANUFACTURING: Patent Issued for Flexible Cable and Electronic Device (U.. 2017 MURATA MANUFACTURING ... (03/04/2015)
- Research and Markets: Electronic Coil, Transformer, and Other Inductor Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade 2011 - Demand for Industry in 2010 Was $2 ... - LLC's new report "Electronic Coil, Transformer, and Other Inductor Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2011 Edition]" to their offering. This 2011 publication of Electronic Coil, Transformer, and Other Inductor Manufacturing ... (06/14/2011)
- Inductor/Transformer features dual coil configuration. - ROMOLAND, CA-February 14, 2006--The new advanced DR359 Series Surface Mount Inductor/Transformer from Datatronics features a unique dual coil ... held electronic devices designed for the consumer, industrial, instrumentation, telecom and other industries. (03/20/2006)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $7,826,238 on Electronic Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer & Inductor Manufacturing. It has awarded 840 contracts to 291 companies, with an average value of $26,894 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Thermistors manufacturing, Transformers, electronic component-types, manufacturing, Inductors, electronic component-type (e.g., chokes, coils, transformers), Resistors, electronic, Condensers, Varistors manufacturing, Chokes for electronic circuitry manufacturing, Capacitors, fixed and variable, Telephone and telegraph transformers, electronic component-type, etc.