|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Manufactured Homes (Mobile Homes)
Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Construction and Extraction Occupations||7%|
|Construction Trades Workers||7%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||16%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||15%|
|Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||20%|
|Sawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Wood||6%|
|Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Except Sawing||14%|
|Other Production Occupations||9%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||14%|
|Material Moving Workers||10%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||7%|
Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Hunt Mortgage Group originate $33.6M Fannie Mae loan to refinance LA-area mobile home park - According to a release from the company, Summit Mobile Home Park is the first manufactured housing community in the United States to receive financing under Fannie Mae's Green Rewards program, which provides financing for multifamily properties with green ... (01/10/2018)
- Comcast Wants to Turn Xfinity Into an ‘Internet of Things’ Smart-Home Platform - Those will extend various smart-home features Comcast has already rolled out. For example, Phone Finder is a new feature that enables Xfinity Mobile customers to search ... Comcast’s deals with third-party manufacturers and service providers for the ... (01/10/2018)
- Datacomp Releases 2018 JLT Manufactured Home Community Rent, Occupancy Reports for 10 Markets in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina & Utah - Each JLT manufactured home community rent and occupancy report published by Datacomp includes detailed information about investment grade communities in the major markets, including number of homesites, occupancy rates, average mobile home community rents ... (01/10/2018)
- Answers on manufactured homes - To the Editor: The Sunday News article “Manufacturing a better rate” quoted a manufactured-home-park manager who wondered why the new Fannie Mae-backed mortgage program is available only to homeowners and homebuyers in resident-owned communities (ROCs). (11/20/2017)
- Manufacturing facility to create 200 jobs in Leesville - Champion Home Builders will create 200 new jobs with its new facility in Leesville, Louisiana officials announced Monday. The average annual salary at the facility, which will produce manufactured homes, will be $35,000. “Manufacturing accounts for a ... (10/10/2017)
- Green Terra Homes is Canada's 1st CSA A660 A277 Certified Steel Frame Prefab Modular Home Maker - In order to meet the demands of affordable steel frame housing in Canada, Green Terra Homes manufacturers Complete Factory Built Modular, Park Model, Tiny and Prefab Mobile Home models from $100 per square foot. The prefab home and steel frame modular home ... (09/28/2015)
- FEMA mobile home manufacturers agree to $2.6 million settlement - The mobile home companies involved in the proposed settlement include Cavalier Home Builders, Patriot Homes Inc., CMH Manufacturing and Champion ... Three cases against companies that manufactured and installed FEMA travel trailers have been tried before ... (01/22/2011)
- Is the time right for a prefab home? - Mobile homes, also known as manufactured homes, are built to Department of Housing and Urban Development codes and must carry a HUD certification sticker before leaving the manufacturing plant. They range in size from 900 square feet to 3,000 square feet ... (05/20/2010)
- Manufactured Housing Standards - I'd like to correct the impressions in a March 25 letter to the editor about modern manufactured homes. The letter said, "Living in a mobile home is one's choice, but the construction of them is up to the manufacturers." In reality, construction standards ... (04/17/2006)
- Tricks, traps of manufactured home market - That means buyers of manufactured homes, also called "mobile homes," although they really aren't mobile ... including the annual holdbacks from the manufacturers. A dirty secret most manufactured home buyers don't know is the different types of dealers. (04/25/2003)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $179,359,816 on Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing. It has awarded 177 contracts to 38 companies, with an average value of $4,719,995 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Manufactured (mobile) homes manufacturing, Manufactured (mobile) classrooms manufacturing, Houses, prefabricated mobile homes, manufacturing, Buildings, mobile, commercial use, Manufactured (mobile) buildings for commercial use (e.g., banks, offices) manufacturing, Mobile home manufacturing, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.