Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing
Components For Prefabricated Stationary Wood Buildings (Not Sold As Complete Units)
Precut Packages For Prefabricated Stationary Wood Buildings (Complete Units)
Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Construction and Extraction Occupations||7%|
|Construction Trades Workers||7%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||16%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||15%|
|Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||20%|
|Sawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Wood||6%|
|Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Except Sawing||14%|
|Other Production Occupations||9%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||14%|
|Material Moving Workers||10%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||7%|
Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Western Timber Frame||15|
|New England Log Homes|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Three Men and a Crane: Inside Entekra's Innovative Framing Process - “Modular ... methods of manufacturing, Entekra’s idea is to consolidate the tasks that are normally divvied up among architects, engineers, building material suppliers, and contractors and significantly enhance the traditional wood-frame construction ... (01/08/2018)
- Styles & Wood Group ( STY ) - This four-year programme, which will use modular construction to replace buildings at primary schools across ... market by combining Extraspace's expertise in off-site manufacturing and Styles&Wood's fit-out specialisms to provide clients with an efficient ... (01/05/2018)
- Styles & Wood New Joint Venture Wins School Building Programme Place - LONDON (Alliance News) - Property services company Styles & Wood Group PLC said Thursday ... Agency's GBP4.40 billion national school building programmes. A joint venture company, Spatial Initiative, has been formed with modular construction specialist ... (01/04/2018)
- Styles&Wood JV awarded place on school building programme - This four-year programme, which will use modular construction to replace buildings at primary schools across ... market by combining Extraspace's expertise in off-site manufacturing and Styles&Wood's fit-out specialisms to provide clients with an efficient ... (01/04/2018)
- Global Prefabricated Building and Structural Steel Market Stimulated by Rising awareness among Consumers - Prefabricated buildings are the structures which are constructed off-site by the manufacturers and then installed in the ... industrial sheds and aircraft hangers over wood and concrete. Highlights of the global prefabricated building and structural ... (12/29/2017)
- New indoor modular construction company aims to build headquarters, jobs in Missoula - A new modular ... part of a manufacturing industry in Montana that has added employees at more than double the national rate this decade. Tru-Home Montana aims to bring European-style efficiency and cost-savings to residential and commercial building ... (12/03/2017)
- American Modular Systems Receives DSA Pre-Check Approval for New Gen7 Two-Story Prefabricated School Buildings - To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/american-modular-systems-receives-dsa-pre-check-approval-for-new-gen7-two-story-prefabricated-school-buildings-300393431.html (01/19/2017)
- Research and Markets: The Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade for 2011: Examine a Market Valued at $2.8 billion in 2010 - LLC's new report "Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2011 Edition]" to their offering. The Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent data and analysis on the ... (06/17/2011)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $17,319,283 on Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing. It has awarded 284 contracts to 62 companies, with an average value of $279,343 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Garages, prefabricated wood, manufacturing, Farm buildings, Panels, prefabricated wood building, Prefabricated homes (except mobile homes), wood, Buildings, prefabricated, Corn cribs, Sheds, (e.g., garden, storage, utility) prefabricated wood, Prefabricated wood buildings manufacturing, Log cabins, Sections, Houses, wood (except mobile homes), Geodesic domes, Sauna rooms, Chicken coops, etc.