|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||5%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||7%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||7%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||10%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||7%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||31%|
|Machine Tool Cutting Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||6%|
|Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Workers||17%|
|Welders, Cutters, Solderers, and Brazers||15%|
|Other Production Occupations||12%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||6%|
Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- 3D Printing Technology Offers New Zealand Researchers the Design Freedom to Develop Better Heat Exchangers - 3D printing technology has made its way into many fields over the years, including the heating and cooling industry. Typically, a heat exchanger ... mainly because the technology could increase manufacturing efficiency and design customization, and ... (01/09/2018)
- 3D printed heat exchangers made in New Zealand could enable smaller, more efficient electronics - Researchers Dr. Tim Huber (left) and Professor Conan Fee (right) The heat exchangers developed by the research team reportedly have the benefit of being customizable and adaptable thanks to additive manufacturing and can therefore open up new possibilities ... (01/05/2018)
- Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals (BWTC) adding efficiency to power industry, to witness a CAGR of 9.2% during 2017 – 2023 - Factors propelling the growth of Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals market include rising need for power generation across various industrial sectors, reduction in pre-treatment and heat exchanger equipment cost and more investment for internal treatment of ... (01/04/2018)
- Energy Recovery Ventilator Market 11.4% CAGR to 2022 led by North America | ReportsnReports - The rotary heat exchanger ... for mechanical heating, cooling, and humidification of buildings. These ventilators improve the humidity level of inside air and maintain superior indoor air quality (IAQ). The plate heat exchanger technology type segment ... (01/02/2018)
- High Quality Heat Pipe and Heat Pipe Exchanger Manufacturers -Maniks - A heat pipe heat exchanger is ... New voltage, current and power probes as well as faster active analysis mode are also available. Plus, it even comes with an expansive database of new components from industry-leading manufacturers. Discover why EDN ... (12/29/2017)
- Nuclear power heat exchangers to be transported and treated - The heat exchangers, or boilers, each weigh more than 300 tonnes and were used as a part of the electricity production process of the nuclear power plant before it ended ... Treatment of the first heat exchanger will start in 2013 with the last exchanger ... (11/06/2012)
- Research and Markets: Power Boiler and Heat Exchanger Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2010 Year-End Edition] - LLC's new report "Power Boiler and Heat Exchanger Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2010 Year-End Edition]" to their offering. The Power Boiler and Heat Exchanger Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent data and ... (01/06/2011)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $1,439,059,558 on Power Boiler & Heat Exchanger Manufacturing. It has awarded 236 contracts to 128 companies, with an average value of $11,242,653 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Intercooler shells manufacturing, Marine power boilers manufacturing, Aftercoolers (i.e., heat exchangers) manufacturing, Nuclear reactor steam supply systems manufacturing, Barometric condensers manufacturing, Reactors, nuclear, manufacturing, Condenser boxes, metal, Steam condensers manufacturing, Heat exchangers manufacturing, Stationary power boilers manufacturing, Nuclear reactors control rod drive mechanisms manufacturing, Boiler casings manufacturing, Economizers (i.e., power boiler accessory) manufacturing, Nuclear reactors manufacturing, Boilers, power, Exchangers, heat, Power boilers manufacturing, Condensers, steam, etc.