Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Unlaminated Plastics Film And Sheet (Except Packaging) Manufacturing
Unlaminated Plastics Film And Sheet, Excluding Packaging
Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing
Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shapes
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||9%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||5%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||9%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||9%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||27%|
|Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||7%|
|Extruding and Drawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||6%|
|Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||10%|
|Other Production Occupations||16%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||11%|
|Material Moving Workers||10%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||8%|
Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- The best snowboards you can buy - Burton is arguably the biggest name in snowboard manufacturing, at least in the United States ... The board has a camber-rocker-camber profile that helps it stay atop even the fluffiest freshly fallen powder and elevates the contact points, helping ... (01/11/2018)
- Scratch Test: Physical Characterization of Coated Surfaces - Schematic of two different inclined contact situations: when the stylus moves upwards the flank of an asperity (a) and downwards (b), the dark gray upper shape ... profile of the surface after the scratch has to be calculated to differentiate the plastic ... (01/04/2018)
- After Big 2017, South Bend Chamber CEO Bullish on 2018 - In a column recapping major projects in 2017 and previewing what's on tap for 2018, Jeff Rea discussed work continuing at high profile properties including ... broke ground in 2017 and will take shape in 2018. It is the largest downtown Mishawaka project ... (01/01/2018)
- The Global Market for plastic products : to Reach $1.2 Trillion by 2020 - The plastics packaging materials is one of the biggest segment. The biggest segment is plastics packaging materials and unlaminated film and sheet manufacturing ... other materials in a precisely determined shape. The speed and flexibility of this ... (12/14/2017)
- Milacron to Display the Plastics Industry’s Most Comprehensive Global Product Offering at Fakuma 2017 - The Elektron EVO was designed for a full range of applications, in a wide variety of sizes, offering outstanding value to customers to help them achieve their plastics manufacturing goals ... The nozzle profile positively affects balance and is especially ... (08/28/2017)
- No plastics M&A slowdown in first half of 2017 - PE firms "are trying to see how many deals they can get into shape," he said ... That unit has annual sales of about $70 million. • Viking Plastics acquiring Kentucky Manufacturing and Technology in an injection molding deal. Stout advised KMT on ... (07/11/2017)
- The Cooyon Croaker - Zach Dubois, 24, has a highly successful sac-a-lait grub on the market and recently introduced the Cooyon Croaker, a plastic frog sure ... noting the shape of the body, including the legs, offer bass a seductive profile when they look up at it. (05/12/2017)
- Why Razer's Ornata is the most promising low-profile gaming keyboard yet - (The same manufacturing line also created the switches used in Razer's Mechanical Keyboard Case for the iPad Pro.) Removing one of the Ornata's keycaps reveals a square-shaped plastic-and-metal ... sculpted shape and reduced keycap height. (09/03/2016)
- 36 cities that will shape India's future - The Global Initiative for Restructuring Environment & Management (GIREM), in its bid to give shape to this grand concept of building ... Major business sectors include construction, manufacturing, shipbuilding, transportation/shipping, seafood and spices ... (10/12/2011)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $1,713,766 on Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing. It has awarded 148 contracts to 16 companies, with an average value of $107,110 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Tube, nonrigid plastics, manufacturing, Casings, sausage, Sausage casings, plastics, Profile shapes (e.g., rod, tube), Rod, etc.