Advertising Material Distribution Services Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Advertising Material Distribution Services
Overview of the U.S. Advertising Material Distribution Services IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Advertising Material Distribution Services: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Advertising Material Distribution Services industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Number of Companies||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Distribution Of Advertising Materials, Other Than By Mail
Distribution Of Advertising Materials - Door-To-Door
Distribution Of Advertising Materials - In Public Locations
Distribution Of Advertising Materials - Other, Excluding Mail, Door-To-Door, And In Public Locations
All Other Receipts
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Advertising Material Distribution Services company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Advertising Material Distribution Services industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Advertising Material Distribution Services measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||4%|
|Advertising, Marketing, Promotions, Public Relations, and Sales Managers||5%|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations||10%|
|Business Operations Specialists||8%|
|Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media Occupations||23%|
|Art and Design Workers||11%|
|Media and Communication Workers||10%|
|Public Relations Specialists||8%|
|Public Relations Specialists||8%|
|Sales and Related Occupations||25%|
|Sales Representatives, Services||16%|
|Advertising Sales Agents||13%|
|Advertising Sales Agents||13%|
|Other Sales and Related Workers||7%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||20%|
|Other Office and Administrative Support Workers||7%|
Advertising Material Distribution Services Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|R & W Creative Services|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Emergency services magazine fraudster avoids jail over £120,000 scam - Isabel Elbay ran two Merseyside companies which had staff make cold calls to businesses all over the country offering advertising space in magazines which they said supported emergency services ... a wide circulation and distribution - but in fact as ... (01/17/2018)
- Global Oilfield Services Market Insights by Size, Status and Forecast 2025 - Raw Material and Suppliers, Manufacturing Process, Industry Chain Structure; Chapter 3, to display the Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Oilfield Services, Capacity and Commercial Production Date, Manufacturing Plants Distribution, R&D ... (01/15/2018)
- Israel's Dotz Nano signs $15m distribution agreement in China - A substantial distribution agreement boosted ... approval for the material. What's the next stage after the signing of the agreement? Gross: "With this agreement we start work on marketing in China, meetings with many Chinese companies, and that of course ... (01/10/2018)
- Global PVC Gypsum Ceiling Board Testing Services Industry 2017 Market Report - The report firstly introduced the PVC Gypsum Ceiling Board Testing Services basics: definitions, classifications, applications and market overview; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures, raw materials and so on. Then it analyzed ... (01/09/2018)
- Wazee Digital, Amblin Partners, Archive Management, Global Marketing Distribution Agreement - DENVER — Jan. 9, 2018 — Wazee Digital, a leading provider of cloud-native video management and licensing services, today announced that ... and Digital Media Hub for distributing global marketing materials. "Amblin Partners Archives is continually ... (01/09/2018)
- CMT Materials Opens New Facility in China - and cut-to-size services. “By setting up a physical presence that is centrally located in Asia, we will be able to serve our growing customer base in the region more effectively,” says Conor Carlin, Sales & Marketing Manager for CMT Materials ... (01/09/2018)
- Discover the electrical distribution pedestals industry - name=1278478 Key Companies Analysis: - Depagne(France), Rolec Services ... Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The Electrical Distribution Pedestals industry development trends and marketing channels ... (01/08/2018)
- Commercial Metals Company Provides Update Regarding Exit of International Marketing and Distribution Segment - The sale of CMC Cometals is the first step in the Company's plan to exit the International Marketing and Distribution segment ... recycle and market steel and metal products, related materials and services through a network including steel minimills ... (09/08/2017)
- Research and Markets: 2009 Worldwide Advertising Material Distribution Services Industry Report - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a3258b/2009_worldwide_adv) has announced the addition of the "2009 Worldwide Advertising Material Distribution Services Industry Report" report to their offering. (08/18/2009)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $1,170,662 on Advertising Material Distribution Services. It has awarded 90 contracts to 33 companies, with an average value of $35,475 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Sample direct distribution services, Coupon direct distribution services, Telephone directory distribution services, door-to-door, Door-to-door distribution of advertising materials (e.g., coupons, flyers, samples), Directory, telephone, distribution on a contract basis, Handbill direct distribution services, Flyer direct distribution (except direct mail) services, Advertising material (e.g., samples) direct distribution services, Circular direct distribution services, etc.