|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Coffee & Tea Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Coffee & Tea Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Coffee & Tea Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Coffee & Tea Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Coffee & Tea Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Coffee & Tea Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Coffee & Tea Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Coffee & Tea Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||9%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||5%|
|Food Processing Workers||15%|
|Miscellaneous Food Processing Workers||15%|
|Other Production Occupations||22%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||11%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||11%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||23%|
|Material Moving Workers||18%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||14%|
|Packers and Packagers, Hand||7%|
Coffee & Tea Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|P S W|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Hemp Authority will be the first location in California to carry Elev8 Hemp Coffee and Tea - We are excited to be able to offer Elev8 Hemp Coffee and Tea to our customers ... delays in completing various engineering and manufacturing programs, changes in customer order patterns, changes in product mix, continued success in technological ... (01/09/2018)
- Javo Beverage Co. Receives $5 Million Credit Facility - High growth trends in the cold specialty coffee and tea manufacturing sectors have fueled Javo Beverage Company’s strong top line growth and necessitated the plan for additional production capacity. CapX Partners provided a $5 million credit facility ... (01/09/2018)
- Singapore-based Food Empire Group expands with coffee and iced tea acquisitions - "We believe the ice tea category has the potential to reach Rs500 ... Rs116,280,000 (about US$1.8m). Indus Coffee is 100% export oriented. Its manufacturing facility near Chennai, India, produces 10 different types and qualities of spray-dried instant ... (01/09/2018)
- UPDATE: S&D Coffee employee killed by falling pallet - ... after a fatal accident at S&D Coffee & Tea Monday morning. WSOC-TV reported that officials with Cabarrus County Medical Services said they responded to a call for an accident at the coffee manufacturing plant in Concord around 1 a.m. EMS said the ... (01/08/2018)
- Former engineer walks away from career to sell coffee - She infused green tea powder into horchata and created a non-caffeinated drink for her kids to feel included. Signature beverages emerged through trial and error. With no training, Quiroz and her husband dove into the world of coffee-bean roasting two ... (01/08/2018)
- Coffee giant goes with flow as listing takes wing - The remainder will be used for capital investments - expanding, streamlining or updating manufacturing plants and facilities ... Tsit Wing was appointed the official coffee and tea provider at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the 2010 Guangzhou Asia Games ... (01/07/2018)
- With Walter Robb on board, HeatGenie eager to upend consumer goods with a can that heats up - Executives expect coffee and tea companies to be interested ... which would result in a simpler manufacturing process. While it has taken years to get this far, the novelty of HeatGenie’s approach is what intriguiged Robb, the former Whole Foods executive. (01/04/2018)
- Cott’s US$1.25B deal with Refresco raises concerns for U.K. competition regulator - Cott has said the sale of its traditional drink manufacturing business will help position it to better grow its water, coffee, tea and filtration businesses both organically and with acquisitions. Canadianmanufacturing.com is the top source of daily ... (01/03/2018)
- Elev8 Brands, Inc. Hires Counsel to File Form S-1 Registration Statement to Become a Fully Reporting Company - Jan. 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Elev8 Brands, Inc. (OTC Pink:VATE), a holding company focused on the commercial development of hemp and CBD-based products including hemp coffee, tea, E-juices ... various engineering and manufacturing programs, changes ... (01/02/2018)
- GST and 2017: From manufacturing to telecom, how India Inc coped with 'One, Nation, One Tax' concept - On the other hand, frozen vegetables, coffee, fertilizers, tea, spices, sliced dry mango and cashew nuts ... of State Levies on exports of ready-made garments and made-ups. Manufacturing: The sector, already witnessing a slowdown due to demonetisation ... (12/28/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $268,769 on Coffee & Tea Manufacturing. It has awarded 30 contracts to 10 companies, with an average value of $26,877 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Coffee concentrates (i.e., instant coffee) manufacturing, Coffee substitute manufacturing, Coffee flavoring and syrups (i.e., made from coffee) manufacturing, Tea (except herbal) manufacturing, Coffee roasting, Instant tea manufacturing, Tea, instant, manufacturing, Extracts, essences and preparations, tea, Coffee, instant and freeze dried, blended, coffee, herbal, Syrup, flavoring, coffee based, Coffee extracts manufacturing, Tea blending, Instant coffee manufacturing, Roasting coffee, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.