Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Fluid Power Valve And Hose Fitting Manufacturing
Aerospace-Type Hydraulic Fluid Power Valves
Aerospace-Type Pneumatic Fluid Power Valves
Nonaerospace-Type Hydraulic Directional Control Valves
Nonaerospace-Type Hydraulic Valves, Excluding Directional Control
Nonaerospace-Type Pneumatic Directional Control Valves
Parts For Fluid Power Valves
Aerospace-Type Hydraulic And Pneumatic Fluid Power Hose Or Tube End Fittings And Assemblies
Nonaerospace-Type Flared (Metal) Fittings, Couplings, And Assemblies Of Tubing Used In Fluid Power Transfer Systems
Nonaerospace-Type Hydraulic And Pneumatic Fittings And Couplings For Hose
Fluid Power Valve And Hose Fitting Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Fluid Power Cylinder And Actuator Manufacturing
Aerospace-Type Fluid Power Cylinders And Actuators, Hydraulic And Pneumatic
All Other Miscellaneous General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||11%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||13%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||11%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||30%|
|Machine Tool Cutting Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||8%|
|Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Workers||5%|
|Other Production Occupations||10%|
Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Electric Bikes: More Than Just a Different Type of 'Fuel' - And what's more, for electric bike manufacturers ... brake fluid. transmission fluid (in some cases), suspension linkages to grease, and perhaps some chain or belt adjustment. But that's pretty much it. No valve clearances, air filters, cam chain ... (01/06/2018)
- Kohler 3403TCR SCR; Compact Commercial Workhorse - These modern diesels have strict emissions and fuel economy standards placed on them that require manufacturers to be creative in order ... creating the best-fitting, most versatile units possible. The KDI3403TCR-SCR is the largest engine in the KDI ... (01/01/2018)
- Brand Fluid Power Inc - However, if we're missing your business, just click below to request that it be added. It's free! Both of our upgraded services will list you towards the top of the search results. A Power account puts your business right near the top! (11/20/2017)
- Ritter Technology Announces The Formation of Motion & Control Enterprises LLC - Primer Fluid Power, founded in 1983, sells and services hydraulic and electrical control systems principally to steel manufacturers located in the Illinois/Indiana corridor. Tri-State Hose & Fitting, founded in 1982, sells fluid connector products to end ... (08/09/2017)
- U.S. Fluid Power Valve and Hose Fitting Market - Analysis and Forecast to 2025 - Research and Markets - Fluid power valve and hose fitting manufacturing, nsk, total Key Topics Covered: 1. Introduction 1.1 Report Description 1.2 Report Structure 1.3 Research Methodology (03/13/2017)
- Vehicle Service: How to Test Vacuum Power Assist and Hydroboost Braking Systems - Diagnose vacuum-type power booster units for vacuum leaks and proper operation; inspect the check valve ... a hose ruptures. A hydroboost system inspection must include a check of the power steering hoses and pump for leaks, the power steering fluid ... (02/01/2015)
- I.M.M. Hydraulics (UK) Ltd to Promote Their Safe Fluid Power Products at IFPEX - 2012 Stand No - I516 - I.M.M. Hydraulics (UK) Ltd are also members of the British Fluid Power ... Fittings, SAE Flanges & Socket Weld Connectors, Pipe Clamps, Steel Tube, Ball Valves, and Hose assembly Equipment. Trade counter facilities are also available at our manufacturing ... (02/17/2012)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $25,315,972 on Fluid Power Valve & Hose Fitting Manufacturing. It has awarded 831 contracts to 240 companies, with an average value of $105,483 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Pneumatic hose fittings, fluid power, manufacturing, Hose couplings and fittings, Fluid power hose assemblies manufacturing, Pressure control valves, Fluid power aircraft subassemblies manufacturing, Fluid power valves and hose fittings manufacturing, Solenoid valves, Hydraulic hose fittings, Hydraulic aircraft subassemblies manufacturing, Pneumatic aircraft subassemblies manufacturing, Control valves, Hydraulic valves, Hose assemblies for fluid power systems manufacturing, Valves, hydraulic and pneumatic, Pneumatic valves, Electrohydraulic servo valves, Tube and hose fittings, etc.