|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Plumbing Fixture Fitting And Trim Manufacturing
Metallic And Nonmetallic Single Lever Plumbing Fixture Controls, Two- And Three-Handle Bath And Shower Fittings, And Antiscald B
Miscellaneous Metallic And Nonmetallic Plumbing Fixtures, Fittings, And Trim
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||11%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||13%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||11%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||30%|
|Machine Tool Cutting Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||8%|
|Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Workers||5%|
|Other Production Occupations||10%|
Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- 10 Common Mistakes Made by New Home Builders - First, equipment manufacturers don’t offer ... to install the new low-profile LED pancake fixtures that fit into shallow electrical boxes. Mistake #9: Forgot to seal duct seams Duct seams should be like plumbing connections: they shouldn’t leak. (01/11/2018)
- Bead Industries Announces CEO and CFO - Calvin Bryant, has been promoted to CEO of the family-owned company (formerly Bead Chain Manufacturing ... plumbing fixtures, key chains and many other products. McGuire Mfg. Company, based in Cheshire, CT, is a producer of commercial grade plumbing ... (01/11/2018)
- Recent metal and metal manufactured products market growth explained - On the basis of metal manufactured product type, it is fragmented into wires & cables, jewelry & ornaments, electrical & electronics, bars, sheets, rolls, pipe fixture & fittings ... profiles of major market players (manufacturers and key users of metal ... (01/11/2018)
- Parent of Cheshire plumbing fixture maker names first female CEO - The Cheshire subsidiary, McGuire Manufacturing, produces commercial grade plumbing fixture trim like drains and strainers. Mayer has been serving as corporate president since the company's previous CEO, her father, Kenneth Bryant, retired in Oct. 2014. (01/10/2018)
- Plumbing Fixture Fittings & Trim (Brass Goods) World Report – MilTech - The Plumbing Fixture Fittings & Trim (Brass Goods) Global Report gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for 100 countries by each Product by 2 Time series: Historic 2009- 2015 and Forecasts 2016- 2024. Whereas the main database for Plumbing … (01/07/2018)
- Metal & Metal Manufactured Products Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023 - Metals are further processed via casting, forming, or joining methods to form metal manufactured products such as wire & cable, jewelry & ornaments, bars, sheets, rolls, pipes, fixtures & fittings ... of major market players (manufacturers and key users ... (01/03/2018)
- PEX pipe makes plumbing work quick and easy - That's impossible to do if you're trying to solder a copper pipe joint. That takes minutes of preparation and work. It's very simple to transition between PEX pipe and copper tubing. All PEX manufacturers make solid brass fittings that allow for the ... (11/14/2014)
- Improving Your Home: Universal shower trim a great remodeling solution - But replacing the old trim means you’ll need to tear into the wall and replace the entire valve assembly as well, right? Not necessarily. There’s a nifty little kit on the market made by plumbing fixture ... valves from three manufacturers including ... (07/12/2014)
- Research and Markets: Plumbing Fixture Fitting and Trim Manufacturing Industry in the US and its International Trade [2011 Q3 Edition] Updated Report - LLC's new report "Plumbing Fixture Fitting and Trim Manufacturing Industry in the US and its International Trade [2011 Q3 Edition]" to their offering. The Plumbing Fixture Fitting and Trim Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent data and ... (07/21/2011)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $4,500,977 on Plumbing Fixture Fitting & Trim Manufacturing. It has awarded 509 contracts to 156 companies, with an average value of $28,852 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Faucets, plumbing, manufacturing, Flush valves, Backflow preventors, Plumbing fixture fittings and trim, all materials, Cocks, drain, Plumbing fittings and couplings (e.g., compression fittings, metal elbows, metal unions) manufacturing, Antiscald bath and shower valves, Shower heads, Spigots, plumbing fixture fitting, Stopcock drains, Supply line assemblies, plumbing (i.e., flexible hose with fittings), Drain cocks, etc.