Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Guided Missile And Space Vehicle Manufacturing
Complete Space Vehicles (Excluding Propulsion Systems)
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations||11%|
|Business Operations Specialists||9%|
|Computer and Mathematical Occupations||9%|
|Software Developers and Programmers||5%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||21%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||7%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||12%|
|Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers||7%|
|Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers||7%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||11%|
|Other Production Occupations||7%|
Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Rafael Advanced Defense Systems|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- UkrOboronProm looks back at 2017 as Ukraine continues to develop advanced weapon systems - On 2 January, UkrOboronProm (UOP) released an article detailing its defence developments over the past year, including tests of several armoured vehicle upgrades, an air defence radar and a precision guided missile ... with the State Space Agency of ... (01/12/2018)
- Learn about ‘Robots Among Us’ during museum’s free event - With free admission and parking, the museum features more than 360 aerospace vehicles and missiles and thousands ... needs of next-generation military spacecraft. A collaborative effort between the AFRL Materials and Manufacturing and Space Vehicles ... (01/12/2018)
- Russia Implies Drone Swarm Attack On Its Base in Syria Linked to US P-8 Patrol Plane - “The programming of systems to control unmanned aerial vehicles ... guided munitions requires completing engineering studies in a developed country,” the unnamed official told TASS. “Besides, not everyone is capable of calculating exact coordinates ... (01/11/2018)
- UVision’s Hero 400EC Demonstrates Loitering, Precision Attack Capabilities - UVision specializes in the development and manufacturing of loitering weapons, a product line that merges the capabilities of guided weapons and unmanned ... allow for any angle of attack and deliver missile-level pinpoint strike capabilities. (01/09/2018)
- Sciaky Posts Record December with the Sale of Four EBAM® Metal 3D Printing Systems - healthcare and other manufacturing industries. Our welding equipment meets rigid military specifications to manufacture items such as airframes, landing gear, jet engines, guided missiles and vehicle parts. About Phillips Service Industries, Inc ... (01/03/2018)
- The Army Has New Plans to Build Big 'Guns' to Crush Russia in a War - The new vehicle is built with a more capable ... Deputy Program Executive Officer for Missiles & Space, Brig. Gen. Robert Rasch told Warrior the service is making a decided push to upgrade and develop longer-range weapons as a way to address current ... (12/31/2017)
- U.S. Guided Missile And Space Vehicle Market Analysis And Forecast to 2020 - Research and Markets - has announced the addition of the "U.S. Guided Missile And Space Vehicle Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. Guided Missile And Space Vehicle market. It presents the latest ... (01/26/2016)
- New Laser-Guided Missile Fires From a Grenade Launcher - A brand-new battlefield guided ... against vehicles and even hovering helicopters. In battle, Pike would be assigned to two-man teams. Missiles would be issued to the squad grenadier, the soldier carrying a M320 grenade launcher (in another space-saving ... (10/20/2015)
- Nation's missile programme is not derived from our space launch vehicles - The relative success of our space programme and the not-so-good record of the country's missile development programmes has dismissed the belief of the Western think tanks who suspect that the Indian space and guided missile programmes are intertwined. (03/24/2013)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $12,408,686,572 on Guided Missile & Space Vehicle Manufacturing. It has awarded 2,318 contracts to 67 companies, with an average value of $185,204,277 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Developing and producing prototypes for complete guided missiles and space vehicles, Guided missiles, complete, assembling, Rockets (guided missiles), space and military, manufacturing, Guided missile and space vehicle manufacturing, Space vehicles, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.