|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Silver Ore Mining
Overview of the U.S. Silver Ore Mining IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Silver Ore Mining: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Silver Ore Mining company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Silver Ore Mining industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Silver Ore Mining measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||7%|
|Construction and Extraction Occupations||33%|
|Construction Trades Workers||12%|
|Construction Equipment Operators||6%|
|Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators||6%|
|Mining Machine Operators||11%|
|Continuous Mining Machine Operators||7%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||21%|
|Vehicle and Mobile Equipment Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers||9%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||9%|
|Industrial Machinery Installation, Repair, and Maintenance Workers||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||8%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||11%|
|Motor Vehicle Operators||6%|
|Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers||5%|
Silver Ore Mining Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Capstone Mining announces 2017 production results - Capstone Mining Corp announced that production results for the three ... with additional by-products of zinc, molybdenum, lead, silver and gold. Operational Highlights 1. Pinto Valley had a good fourth quarter, with production ahead of plan on higher ... (01/12/2018)
- Wheaton Precious Metals Announces New Precious Metals Purchase Agreement With First Majestic in Conjunction With Primero's Sale of the San Dimas Mine - in conjunction with the proposed transaction announced today under which First Majestic Silver Corp. ("First Majestic") will acquire Primero Mining Corp. ("Primero") pursuant to a plan of arrangement (the "Arrangement"). Wheaton International has agreed to ... (01/12/2018)
- Complete study of current trends in the global silver market just published - Furthermore, advancement in techniques in ore separation and improvements in electrorefining techniques increase the production of refined silver. Access this Report ... Henan Yuguang, Zijin Mining, Henan Jinli, Yubei Yelian, Minshan Group, Hunan Yuteng ... (01/12/2018)
- Why Coeur Mining Could Bounce Back After Slumping 17.5% in 2017 - Silver mining stocks were stuck in a rut in 2017 ... That may sound discouraging, but the ongoing mine sequencing at Palmarejo, which should boost ore grades and recovery in the longer run, is a major reason why Coeur's production is expected to decline ... (01/11/2018)
- Great Panther Silver Reports Fourth Quarter and Annual 2017 Production Results and Provides 2018 Outlook - Aspects relating to mining and metallurgy are overseen by Ali Soltani, Chief Operating Officer for Great Panther. Great Panther Silver Limited is a primary silver mining and exploration company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange trading under the symbol ... (01/11/2018)
- Pan American Silver Announces Preliminary 2017 Operating Results Provides ... - Complete upgrades to the mine backfill plant to enable mine re-sequencing ... These assumptions include: tonnage of ore to be mined and processed; ore grades and recoveries; prices for silver, gold and base metals remaining as estimated; the Company's ... (01/11/2018)
- Form 6-K ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP For: Jan 10 - Ore grades and throughput both improved in the second half ... we look forward to delivering one of the best growth profiles in the silver mining sector. “The El Compas mine and plant development project continues to move forward on time and budget ... (01/10/2018)
- Capstone Mining 2017 Production Results and 2018 Operating and Capital Guidance - 3 50 - - - Silver (ounces) 88,692 315,810 263,285 1,000,313 29,994 170,809 - Gold (ounces) (2) 188 3,687 - - 3,112 25,205 Payable Copper Production (1) (tonnes) (in concentrate and cathode) 15,611 55,392 4,084 16,076 2,905 15,800 Mine - Ore (tonnes ... (01/10/2018)
- Will 2018 Be SSR Mining Inc.'s Best Year Yet? - That means management doesn't expect operations at Puna to begin churning out 6.9 million silver equivalent ounces of ore until 2019. That means SSR Mining isn't likely to have its best year yet in 2018 on production updates alone. In fact, its shaping up ... (12/31/2017)
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Placer silver mining and/or beneficiating, Bullion, silver, produced at the mine, Silver ores mining and/or beneficiating, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.