|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Creamery Butter Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Creamery Butter Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Creamery Butter Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Creamery Butter Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Fluid Milk Manufacturing
Creamery Butter Manufacturing
Dry, Condensed, And Evaporated Dairy Product Manufacturing
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Creamery Butter Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Creamery Butter Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Creamery Butter Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Creamery Butter Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Creamery Butter Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||7%|
|Food Processing Workers||15%|
|Miscellaneous Food Processing Workers||15%|
|Other Production Occupations||27%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||13%|
|Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders||13%|
|Miscellaneous Production Workers||6%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||20%|
|Motor Vehicle Operators||6%|
|Driver/Sales Workers and Truck Drivers||6%|
|Material Moving Workers||13%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||9%|
Creamery Butter Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|LA Corona Foods|
|Hills Valley Foods|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- California Dairies closing Los Banos plant - The Los Banos manufacturing facility has been in operation since 1925, where it was first operated as part of San Joaquin Valley Dairymen, before merging with Danish Creamery and California ... CDI manufactures butter, fluid milk products and milk powders. (01/17/2018)
- Sheboygan creamery embroiled in butter battle - Sun Prairie-based Weyauwega Cheese in 2016 and operated by the company’s Old World Creamery affiliate. The company began packaging butter in 2016. The newly opened business plans to begin manufacturing its own butter, cream cheese and ice cream in the ... (04/26/2017)
- Homestead Creamery adds Forest delivery as plant expands - Homestead Creamery in Franklin County has been delivering milk, ice cream, butter and other groceries for the past ... the creamery is in the process of tripling its manufacturing space from 7,000 square feet to 21,000 square feet. The new plant will ... (10/31/2016)
- 5 other items that Malaysia's Islamic authorities took issue with - On August 2011, JAKIM finally confirmed that the Golden Churn Creamery Butter was certified as Haram as it contained traces of swine DNA, despite the company manufacturing it disputing these claims. The Halal logo was then taken down by JAKIM and it is now ... (10/24/2016)
- History Space: Making milk in Bristol - Riverside Creamery Butter, formerly made by Evarts and Eastman ... and took out both the covered bridge near the creamery and the bridge near the Bristol Manufacturing Company. This foot bridge also provided the residents in the area a way across the ... (04/10/2015)
- Westby Cooperative Creamery reports growth, profit at 110th Annual Meeting - Milk marketed as fluid for further processing or manufactured locally into cottage cheeses, sour creams, dairy dips, yogurts, butter, cheese curds ... “Product production at our creamery manufacturing facility has increased from 11 to more than 25 ... (02/03/2014)
- Coleraine creamery in £6m investment to secure business outside NI - Ballyrashane Creamery is among the oldest farmers' co-operatives in Ireland. Support for the butter manufacturing plant is also being provided by the Development of Agriculture and Rural Development through the Processing and Marketing Grant scheme. (05/27/2013)
- Research and Markets: Creamery Butter Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and Its International Trade - the Updated Q4 2009 Edition - LLC's new report "Creamery Butter Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [Q4 2009 Edition]" to their offering. The just released December edition of Creamery Butter Manufacturing Industry report is the comprehensive market research ... (12/14/2009)
- Popcorn machine hurt by missing insignia, poor condition - The inscription on this working popcorn machine reads "Holcomb and Hoke Manufacturing Company ... a show of making popcorn and then automatically dousing it with "pure creamery butter" - thus the trade name "Butter-Kist" popcorn. They were sold as high ... (02/05/2008)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $104,794 on Creamery Butter Manufacturing. It has awarded 11 contracts to 3 companies, with an average value of $34,931 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Butter manufacturing, Butter, creamery and whey, manufacturing, Whey butter manufacturing, Anhydrous butterfat manufacturing, Creamery butter manufacturing, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.