|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Custom Architectural Woodwork And Millwork Manufacturing
Custom Architectural Woodwork, Millwork, And Fixtures
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||10%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||13%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||13%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||10%|
|Cabinetmakers and Bench Carpenters||13%|
|Cabinetmakers and Bench Carpenters||13%|
|Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||6%|
|Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Except Sawing||5%|
|Other Production Occupations||7%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||6%|
Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Research Assembly Workshop|
|Pacific Architectural Millwork|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Millwork Company Shares Peek From Inside Their Woodworking Shop On Facebook - Blumer & Stanton primarily operates in the Millwork business, making quality custom woodwork. For over 71 years, the company has had the privilege of serving South Florida’s distinguished and quality-conscious builders with custom architectural woodwork ... (11/06/2017)
- Woodwork Manufacturing recognized as chamber business of month - From a millwork that originally made store shelves for the J.S. Dillon company, Woodwork Manufacturing and Supply has evolved ... which accounts for a large part of their custom business. They also create products for major construction projects, such ... (08/20/2017)
- U.S. Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Market - Analysis and Forecast to 2025 With Lozier Corporation and Others - Research and Markets - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Custom Architectural Woodwork And Millwork Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2025" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. custom architectural woodwork and ... (03/13/2017)
- Mystic's Orion Manufacturing specializes in millwork and wood furnishings - Orion Manufacturing ... fill a need for custom architectural-quality millwork, ranging from detailed French doors, windows and trim to moldings and wall paneling. In addition, they do furnishings. In fact, Russotto says there are few woodworking jobs ... (03/13/2011)
- Research and Markets: The Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing Industry's Revenue for the Year 2008 Was Approximately $6.3 Billion USD, with an Estimated ... - LLC's new report "Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [Q4 2009 Edition]" to their offering. The comprehensive Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing Industry report ... (01/14/2010)
- Woodworkers build on family tradition - Prospect is one of the top 100 custom architectural woodwork ... According to U.S. census figures cited by the Architectural Woodworking Institute, nearly $2.2 billion was spent on architectural woodwork and millwork manufacturing in 1997. (02/06/2003)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $6,533,019 on Custom Architectural Woodwork & Millwork Manufacturing. It has awarded 101 contracts to 27 companies, with an average value of $241,964 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Millwork, custom architectural, manufacturing, Custom architectural millwork and fixtures, manufacturing on a job shop basis, Architectural woodwork and fixtures (i.e., custom designed interiors) manufacturing, Custom design interiors (i.e., coordinated furniture, architectural woodwork, fixtures), etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.