|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Showcase, Partition, Shelving, And Locker Manufacturing
Lockers, Partitions, And Shelving (Excluding Custom), Wood
Fixtures (Bank, Office, And Store), Wood, Excluding Custom
Partitions, Prefabricated, Assembled And Knock-Down, Excluding Wood
Shelving And Lockers, Excluding Wood
Storage Racks And Accessories, Excluding Wood
Fixtures (Bank, Office, And Store) Excluding Wood
Furniture Frames, Wood
Furniture Dimensions, Hardwood And Softwood, And Plastic And Metal Furniture Parts And Frames (Excluding Furniture Hardware)
Showcase, Partition, Shelving, And Locker Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Other Secondary Products
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||10%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||13%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||13%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||10%|
|Cabinetmakers and Bench Carpenters||13%|
|Cabinetmakers and Bench Carpenters||13%|
|Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||6%|
|Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Except Sawing||5%|
|Other Production Occupations||7%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||6%|
Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Arts Council to claim new Olean home, celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2018 - ALLEGANY — Visitors to gallery shows at the Cattaraugus County Arts Council have often had to step around or between art easels, pottery wheels and shelves containing unfinished ... State St. in Olean, adjacent to the Manufacturers Hanover Building. (09/21/2017)
- Revolutionary Wireless Rodent Trap to be Featured at 2016 Consumer Electronics Show - This gives users the flexibility to place traps exactly where they need them -- under shelves, behind cabinets, storage lockers, drop ceilings ... "We're incredibly excited to be able to showcase how we've revolutionized pest management at one of the ... (12/29/2015)
- Tenants of Hach Brothers building embrace wood, brick, natural light - The four-story Hach Brothers Building at 401 First St SE, constructed in 1895, has been at various times home to a moving and storage company ... We really wanted to showcase our main manufacturers ... “We wanted to have an active, edgy, fresh showroom ... (07/04/2015)
- Meet the Diverse Participants of the Sundance Screenwriters Intensive 2015 - The Screenwriters Intensive fellows come from uniquely different backgrounds, and their projects bring original stories that are sure to showcase ... worker at a storage facility whose odd, illicit habit of breaking into storage lockers – and her talent ... (04/06/2015)
- Johnson County’s coolest offices are places where people want to work - The flexible part comes with modular furniture and movable partitions. It also comes with the use ... There’s an indoor bicycle storage area and locker rooms. Another centerpiece of the first floor is the cafe, site of “free breakfast Fridays ... (01/13/2015)
- Nike, Columbia Sportswear take retailing to another level -- their own - But most customers buy the companies' products through retail chains: Foot Locker, Dick's, Cabela's, to name a few. And that's where the marketing departments start to lose control. Even if you convince the stores to give optimal shelf space to or create ... (12/27/2014)
- Verance Finds First Electronics Partner for Anti-Piracy Technology - Funai Electric Co., the maker of Blu-ray players through the Funai, Magnavox and Emerson brands, has come on board as one of the first electronics manufacturers to support ... looks to encourage the use of storage lockers like UltraViolet. (01/02/2014)
- Microsoft releases Windows 8 Consumer Preview to public - Cloud computing, thanks to a new user log on feature that lets you bring your settings with you onto a variety of PCs, and integration with the Windows SkyDrive online storage locker ... most are willing to pay.” PC manufacturers contacted by FoxNews.com ... (02/29/2012)
- Research and Markets: Showcase, Partition, Shelving, and Locker Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2010 Edition] - LLC's new report "Showcase, Partition, Shelving, and Locker Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2010 Edition]" to their offering. This June edition of Showcase, Partition, Shelving, and Locker Manufacturing Industry report is ... (07/22/2010)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $126,002,341 on Showcase, Partition, Shelving & Locker Manufacturing. It has awarded 1,837 contracts to 407 companies, with an average value of $309,588 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Fixtures, store display, manufacturing, Postal service lock boxes manufacturing, Sleeper mechanisms, convertible bed, Furniture frames, wood, Telephone booths manufacturing, Stands (except wire), merchandise display, Partitions, freestanding, prefabricated, Furniture parts, finished metal, Shelving (except wire) manufacturing, Mail carrier cases and tables, Lockers (except refrigerated) manufacturing, Showcases (except refrigerated) manufacturing, Display cases and fixtures (except refrigerated) manufacturing, Partitions for floor attachment, Boxspring frames manufacturing, Cafeteria fixtures manufacturing, Chair seats for furniture manufacturing, finished wood, Furniture frames and parts, metal, Counter units (except refrigerated) manufacturing, finished plastics, Chair glides manufacturing, Store display fixtures manufacturing, Countertops (except kitchen and bathroom), wood or plastics laminated on wood, etc.