Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Fabricated Pipe And Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
Fabricated Pipe And Pipe Fittings Made From Purchased Pipe
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
Contract Work - Receipts For Work Done For Others On Their Materials
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||11%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||13%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||11%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||30%|
|Machine Tool Cutting Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||8%|
|Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Workers||5%|
|Other Production Occupations||10%|
Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- PVC Pipes Market is expected to witness a significant growth with CAGR of 7.13% - February 16, 2017- The US-based Lubrizol Corporation, one of the leading global manufacturers of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) compound, collaborated with India-based PVC pipes & fittings manufacturer Finolex Industries Limited for the ... (01/04/2018)
- Prince Pipes launches CORFIT double wall corrugated pipes - Prince Pipes and Fittings Ltd. manufacture CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes as per IS 16098 (Part-2) at its state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. The facility has the largest manufacturing capacity for CORFIT Double Wall ... (01/03/2018)
- Prince Pipes Launches CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes - For a Cleaner India Tomorrow - Prince Pipes and Fittings Ltd. manufacture CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes as per IS 16098 (Part-2) at its state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. The facility has the largest manufacturing capacity for CORFIT Double Wall ... (01/03/2018)
- Handbook of Polyethylene Pipe - Polyethylene Pipe and Fittings Manufacturing – A chapter describing the production of extruded solid wall and profile wall polyethylene pipe and the molding and fabrication of fittings. Polyethylene Joining Procedures – A chapter describing the various ... (01/02/2018)
- HSIL plans to start production at pipe and fittings facility by December - The company is spending close to ?160 crore for the first phase of its CPVC and UPVC pipes and fitting manufacturing plant generally used in plumbing and sanitation Kolkata, October 6: HSIL Ltd (formerly Hindustan Sanitaryware Ltd) – known for its ... (10/06/2017)
- Global CPVC Pipe & Fitting Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2022 - Access this report at https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-cpvc-pipe-fitting-market-by-manufacturers-countries-type-and-application-forecast-to-2022 To provide the historical development this report includes global market by regions, with sales ... (06/02/2017)
- Performance Pipe Introduces Significant Improvements in Abrasion Resistance with New DriscoPlex® Medium-Density Polyethylene Pipe - DriscoPlex ® 4800 series MDPE pipe is available in a full range of sizes, pressure capabilities, molded and fabricated fittings. Click here to learn ... pipe manufacturer in North America, with eight manufacturing facilities located throughout the United ... (03/28/2017)
- Forterra Building Products Acquires U.S. Pipe - fittings and joint restraints used in drinking water and wastewater systems. U.S. Pipe operates 20 manufacturing and fabrication facilities throughout the United States and Mexico. U.S. Pipe has a comprehensive product portfolio supported by strong brand ... (04/15/2016)
- Research and Markets: The Fabricated Pipe And Pipe Fitting Manufacturing Industry's Revenue For The Year 2009 Was Approximately $6.7 Billion USD, With An Estimated Gross Profit ... - LLC's new report "Fabricated Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade" to their offering. The Fabricated Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent data and analysis on the ... (03/30/2010)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $9,464,182 on Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing. It has awarded 1,525 contracts to 396 companies, with an average value of $23,899 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Pipe couplings made from purchased metal pipe, Wrought iron or steel pipe and tubing made from purchased metal pipe, Pipe fabricating (i.e., bending, cutting, threading) made from purchased metal pipe, Fabricated pipe and pipe fittings made from purchased pipe, Nipples, metal, made from purchased pipe, Bends, pipe, made from purchased metal pipe, Manifolds, Coils, Pipe and pipe fittings made from purchased metal pipe, Couplings, Pipe headers made from purchased metal pipe, Tubes made from purchased metal pipe, etc.