Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing Industry AnalysisIdentify industry changes, evaluate the market size, market outlook, trends, key players, and growth opportunities.
|Contents||Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Industry Overview & Outlook|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Benchmarks|
|Industry News & Innovators|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Industrial Process Furnace And Oven Manufacturing
Industrial Furnaces And Ovens (Excluding Cremating Ovens), And Electric Industrial Heating Equipment
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||10%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||12%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||5%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||18%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||13%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||23%|
|Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Workers||7%|
|Welders, Cutters, Solderers, and Brazers||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||5%|
Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|American Isostatic Presses|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- The InGaAs camera market is expected to be valued at USD 132.6 million by 2023 from USD 78.5 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 9.1% between 2017 and 2023 - Compared with line scan cameras, area scan cameras are general-purpose cameras used in various applications such as industrial processing monitoring, industrial furnace monitoring ... and quality of the manufacturing process. With increasing emphasis ... (01/09/2018)
- Wisconsin Oven Ships Express Batch Oven used for Powder Coating - About Wisconsin Oven Wisconsin Oven Corporation has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing industrial ovens and other heating equipment since 1973. Their custom and standard industrial ovens are used for a multitude of applications including heat ... (01/09/2018)
- New report examines the curing oven market analysis and forecasts from 2017 to 2022 - Top Key Vendors: Genlab Limited, Thermal Product Solutions (TPS), Despatch Industries, DIMA Group, Spooner Industries, International Thermal Systems, Heller Industries, Catalytic Industrial ... manufacturing process, and product cost structure of the ... (01/05/2018)
- Lindberg/MPH Ships a 1200°C Tube Furnace to the Electronics Industry - Founded in 1917, the company has more than 75,000 industrial furnace installations ... manufacturer of custom industrial ovens used for heat treating, finishing, drying, curing, manufacturing automation and process control. TPS is a global leader in ... (11/30/2017)
- Wisconsin Oven Ships Class Curing Batch Oven to Automotive Industry - The process of diluting the products of combustion ... About Wisconsin Oven Wisconsin Oven Corporation has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing industrial ovens and other heating equipment since 1973. Their custom and standard industrial ovens ... (11/29/2017)
- Wisconsin Oven Ships Chain Conveyor Oven - This forging process produces high-strength parts that are ... About Wisconsin Oven Wisconsin Oven Corporation has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing industrial ovens and other heating equipment since 1973. Their custom and standard industrial ... (10/31/2017)
- U.S. Industrial Process Furnace And Oven Market 2017 - Analysis And Forecast to 2025 - Research and Markets - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Industrial Process Furnace And Oven Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. industrial process furnace and oven ... (08/31/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $6,569,767 on Industrial Process Furnace & Oven Manufacturing. It has awarded 160 contracts to 86 companies, with an average value of $76,393 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Tilemaking kilns manufacturing, Dielectric industrial heating equipment manufacturing, Japanning ovens manufacturing, Ceramic kilns and furnaces manufacturing, Metal melting furnaces, industrial, manufacturing, Furnaces and ovens, semiconductor wafer, Incinerators (except precast concrete) manufacturing, Furnaces and ovens for drying and redrying, industrial process-type, Core baking and mold drying ovens manufacturing, Furnaces, industrial and laboratory-type (except dental), Smelting ovens manufacturing, Distillation ovens, charcoal and coke, Ovens, industrial process and laboratory-type, Lacquering ovens manufacturing, Paint baking and drying ovens manufacturing, Infrared ovens, Induction heating equipment, Enameling ovens manufacturing, Kilns (except cement, chemical, wood) manufacturing, Heat treating ovens, Garbage incinerators (except precast concrete) manufacturing, etc.