|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Broadwoven Fabric Mills
Overview of the U.S. Broadwoven Fabric Mills IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Broadwoven Fabric Mills: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Broadwoven Fabric Mills Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Broadwoven Fabric Mills companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Broadwoven Fabric Mills company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Broadwoven Fabric Mills industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Broadwoven Fabric Mills measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||9%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers||48%|
|Textile Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||37%|
|Textile Knitting and Weaving Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||24%|
|Textile Winding, Twisting, and Drawing Out Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||8%|
|Miscellaneous Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers||8%|
|Extruding and Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Synthetic and Glass Fibers||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||11%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||6%|
|Material Moving Workers||5%|
Broadwoven Fabric Mills Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Valley Forge Fabrics||66|
|Albany Engineered Composites||24|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Textile Fabric Associates Llc - How do I get my business listed? Our directory features more than 18 million business listings from across the entire US. However, if we're missing your business, just click below to request that it be added. It's free! (10/13/2017)
- U.S. Broadwoven Fabric Market 2017 - Analysis And Forecast to 2025 - Research and Markets - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Broadwoven Fabric Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2025" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. broadwoven fabric market. It presents the latest data of ... (02/17/2017)
- America’s 25 Dying Industries - Knit fabric mills Knit fabric mills produce garments and other fabrics ... eliminating the need for mobile home dealerships. The broadwoven fabric industry classification includes blanket, canvas, denim, and cotton fabric weaving. In the past decade ... (12/09/2016)
- U.S. upholstery textile makers seek tariffs on Chinese goods - The request is part of a July 15 petition submitted by the association, on behalf of the domestic broadwoven upholstery ... be 50% cheaper. U.S. fabric manufacturers listed as participating in the petition are American Silk Mills, David Rothschild Co ... (07/25/2011)
- Textile and Fabric Finishing and Fabric Coating Mills Industry Group in the U.S. and its Foreign Trade Report - The Textile and Fabric Finishing and Fabric Coating Mills industry group report provides in-depth ... Definition & Classification This industry group comprises establishments including broadwoven fabric finishing mills, textile and fabric finishing ... (08/15/2008)
- Clothes That Catch Fire - This would involve 20 to 25 per cent of total broadwoven output. “It is absolutely impossible for the textile industry to bring that quantity ... according to Arthur Spiro, of Wamubec Mills, who was asked to form a drapery?advisory commit tee. (07/25/1971)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $20,193,395 on Broadwoven Fabric Mills. It has awarded 686 contracts to 86 companies, with an average value of $234,807 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Blankets and bedspreads made in broadwoven fabric mills, Jute bags made in broadwoven mills, Weaving broadwoven felts, Felts, broadwoven, weaving, Canvases weaving, Carpet linings (except felt) weaving, Fiberglass fabrics weaving, Silk fabrics, Ducks weaving, Nets and nettings, more than 12 inches in width, Weaving and finishing of broadwoven fabrics (except rugs, tire fabric), Chintzes weaving, Chambrays weaving, Textile mills, broadwoven fabrics, Percales weaving, Drills weaving, Velvets, manmade fiber and silk, Textile broadwoven fabrics mills, Sheets and pillowcases made in broadwoven fabric mills, Towels and washcloths made in broadwoven fabric mills, Flannels, Weaving fabrics more than 12 inches (30cm) in width, Textile products (except apparel) made in broadwoven fabric mills, Terry broadwoven fabrics weaving, Twills weaving, Broadwoven fabrics (except rugs, tire fabrics) weaving, Manmade fabrics, Paper fabrics, Curtains and draperies made in broadwoven fabric mills, Worsted fabrics weaving, Spandex broadwoven fabrics, Gauzes, surgical, made in broadwoven fabric mills, Corduroys weaving, Tablecloths made in broadwoven fabric mills, Cotton fabrics, Fabrics (except rug, tire fabrics), Hard fiber fabrics, Brocades weaving, Cheesecloths weaving, Natural fiber fabrics (i.e., jute, linen, hemp, ramie), Denims weaving, Jacquard woven fabrics weaving, Elastic fabrics, Poplins weaving, Weaving broadwoven fabrics (except rugs, Hand weaving fabrics, more than 12 inches (30 cm) in width, Glass broadwoven fabrics weaving, Wool fabrics, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.